LA to Hawaii to Bora Bora

ronanrn

There has been some great last minute pricing on this cruise. I wish this year would work for us. I suspect there will be good last minute pricing for October 2017. Unfortunately, we are committed to the PC with another couple during this time frame. We are booked for March 2018.

Do you have any more information on the March 2018 cruise? I couldn't find it on the Princess website.

Do you have any more information on the March 2018 cruise? I couldn't find it on the Princess website.

Use the search feature, Hawaii, March 2018. If you still have problems, let me know, and I will do my best to help further. Right now they are offering $200 deposit, free gratuities, and $300 obc. I am not sure when the offer ends.

Marie

It was a really good cruise. That being said I would not take it if this is your first visit to some these islands. I believe you need more the one day to really get the feel of these places. So I think the first time should be a land tour. But my wife and I really liked the cruise especially the Samoas and Bora Bora. Tahiti was OK after leaving the port city.

This is the only cruise I have taken that I wanted to get off the ship. We usually like sea days. But after about 6 or 7 in row, that was it for me. I think they should reverse the order and do all those sea days first.

The age group on our cruise was older. Way older. WE met a man who was 103 who was cared for by 80 year olds. Pretty much the night activities were over by 10:00 or even earlier. Everyone wanted the first show in the theater. So in order to get a seat you had to be there at least 30 minutes in advance. For a good show maybe 45 minutes.

We were lucky in that on our cruise we had an active roll call. There a number of people organizing private excursions. This was a huge help. We only took Princess excursions in the Samoas.

Both my wife and I would do this cruise again.

We areon the 3/30/2018 cruise. Come join us. We already have an active rollcall and are sogning up for shore excursions our group has started.

I am sure we will have activities for sea days. I know the 4 of us will probably host cards at some point.

Cheryl