😰 Uh-Oh!!

Nangelina

It looks like Matthew may interrupt my cruise on Freedom, Sunday, October 2. I wonder where we will go? Guess I better pack the Dramamine!

We are on this same cruise and we are not worried. We figure "it will be what it will be".....

But then again we sailed for 3 days on the edge of Super Storm Sandy, so nothing much bothers us anymore......😁😁. Now that was a ride!!!

Safe travels to Canaveral.....see you Sunday!

We are on this same cruise and we are not worried. We figure "it will be what it will be".....

But then again we sailed for 3 days on the edge of Super Storm Sandy, so nothing much bothers us anymore......😁😁. Now that was a ride!!!

Safe travels to Canaveral.....see you Sunday!

Thanks GTO-Girl...Happy Sails to you too. We have 14 family members going and 6 are first timers. Should be interesting! Oh well, we can't argue with Mother Nature.

Thanks GTO-Girl...Happy Sails to you too. We have 14 family members going and 6 are first timers. Should be interesting! Oh well, we can't argue with Mother Nature.

The are not going to put these ships in danger. The will do everything they can to find us some good weather. I am hopeful this thing will fizzle out.

This will be our 8th time on the Freedom. She is a beautiful ship and we wanted to sail on her one more time before she is moved to Lauderdale.

Everything will be fine.....we are all going to have a blast!!!

It looks like Matthew may interrupt my cruise on Freedom, Sunday, October 2. I wonder where we will go? Guess I better pack the Dramamine!

I knew there was a reason we never booked Caribbean cruises between June 1 and November 1...hurricane season... ;)

Edited by CRUISEFAN0001

I knew there was a reason we never booked Caribbean cruises between June 1 and November 1...hurricane season... ;)

We never do cruise at this time either, but since it is our 50th Anniversary on October 7th (formal night yahoo,) and we've risked life this long, we said what the h____!! Not bad, having lobster for your Anniversary dinner party!

Edited by Nangelina

We sail every September. Prices are lower and most kids are back in school. We have never had weather problems. I suppose it will happen someday, but until then we are enjoying it.

Glad to hear you've escaped the hurricane season problems so far.

It only takes once...wait a long time for a cruise...only to have everything cancel...or worse yet...have the cruise change while on it because of impending hurricane. Yuck.

Edited by CRUISEFAN0001

We have only cruised during hurricane season once, last September/October, and we ran into Joaquin. The Captain did a great job of maneuvering around it. We had rough seas, but still made all of our ports.

It was super windy on the upper decks, but we all had a great time!!!

Done two cruises and have been re-directed two times due to weather.

In Late August 2015 Freedom of Seas - ports St. Maarten and St. Thomas replaced with Montego Bay Jamaica, Grand Cayman’s and Cozumel.

In Late August 2016 (yes this year) Freedom of Seas - ports St. Maarten and St. Thomas replaced with Costa De Maya and Cozumel.

Hope you like Mexico.