Sun Princess Cabin Help

HI Guys wondering if someone familiar with Sun Princess can help :confused: We went on diamond princess and had an outside room on deck 5 and it had the bed away from the window as well as a large Tv on the wall directly opposite the end of the bed (not coming out of the desk area), it was the most fabulous room loved the bed not being under the window, anyone familiar with the outside rooms on Sun Princess and if there is a similar set up in any of them ?

Study pictures of the ship(s). On deck 8 there are some cabins with big windows that accommodate 2 people only. You pay a bit more for them and they sell out pretty quickly too, but the bed is against a wall and you have full advantage of the picture window. Our favourite cabins on these ships.

Steve.

HI Guys wondering if someone familiar with Sun Princess can help :confused: We went on diamond princess and had an outside room on deck 5 and it had the bed away from the window as well as a large Tv on the wall directly opposite the end of the bed (not coming out of the desk area), it was the most fabulous room loved the bed not being under the window, anyone familiar with the outside rooms on Sun Princess and if there is a similar set up in any of them ?

Some are like that. The one I just left had the bed perpendicular to the wall beside the bathroom.

However, the tvs are on the desk in the corner, which is beside the window and the opposite wall.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys much appreciated, think we will go with one of the rooms on deck 8. managed to see a pic and looks nice and roomy. Does Sun Princess have anytime dining out of Australia ? I keep reading conflicting information, sailing end of June 2017

Thanks guys much appreciated, think we will go with one of the rooms on deck 8. managed to see a pic and looks nice and roomy. Does Sun Princess have anytime dining out of Australia ? I keep reading conflicting information, sailing end of June 2017

Sun Princess is getting Anytime Dining some time in the near(ish) future, according to a senior crew member that I spoke to on our recent PNG cruise. It hasn't been announced by Princess Head Office but I have read that some people have seen it offered as an dining option when booking.

One dining room will be Anytime Dining, one will be Traditional.

We are on Sun on 8th January next. We have booked an O5 Ocean View on Caribe deck 9. I believe O4 & O5 categories have large windows as distinct from picture windows and the beds are not under the window. These are Premium Oceanview and slightly larger than other Oceanview but about 6 sq. ft.smaller than a balcony cabin. (including the balcony)

Also, there is no 'anytime dining' on Sun only 5.30 & 745 pm as already mentioned in another post. We enjoy the mid ship size. We haven't been on a ship over 110,000 tonnes and imagine it would be somewhat overwhelming.

Sun Princess is getting Anytime Dining some time in the near(ish) future, according to a senior crew member that I spoke to on our recent PNG cruise. It hasn't been announced by Princess Head Office but I have read that some people have seen it offered as an dining option when booking.

One dining room will be Anytime Dining, one will be Traditional.

I guess it makes sense that Anytime dining would be introduced once the Club Class dining comes in? If you have to implement it for part of a dining room you may as well do it for a whole dining room.

Edited by Womble99

I am sailing on Sun Princess in November 2017 and have Anytime Dining.:)

We have a Sun Princess cruise booked for December 2017 and when I select Anytime Dining it says there is an error.....but lets me select traditional:rolleyes:

We want Anytime!!

Edited by cheznandy

We have a Sun Princess cruise booked for December 2017 and when I select Anytime Dining it says there is an error.....but lets me select traditional:rolleyes:

We want Anytime!!

I believe anytime dining is coming to Sun from April 2017.:)