Lost bag Fulton Street Garage 9/25

NTC9414

Sorry about your bag and hope someone finds it for you. I just have questions about Fulton parking. I'll be using in Nov and wonder about the procedure when we pull in there. We have a paid reservation and thought I read somewhere that you unload your bags before parking. We will be short on time but hate that rushed feeling when a shuttle is waiting. Or do we park, get our bags out and walk to a shuttle?

Sorry about your bag and hope someone finds it for you. I just have questions about Fulton parking. I'll be using in Nov and wonder about the procedure when we pull in there. We have a paid reservation and thought I read somewhere that you unload your bags before parking. We will be short on time but hate that rushed feeling when a shuttle is waiting. Or do we park, get our bags out and walk to a shuttle?

There are multiple shuttles. When you exit the parking garage they are right there.

There are multiple shuttles. When you exit the parking garage they are right there.

Thanks. I am used to our airport parking shuttles which are right there waiting by your car before you can turn off the ignition. Just want to be prepared since we will have a 400 mile drive to get there so won't have time to waste.

• 3 weeks later...