Complaints

On our last cruise we were lucky enough to sail in a grand suite. We were looking forward to the coffee maker / cocktails in the concierge lounge. We stopped by the first morning to get coffee. While we were there people were complaining already about the food / lounge being too crowded / no cabanas left to rent for Labadee.

We tried again for cocktails that evening and the lounge was bursting at the seams. Again it appeared that some folks were complaining.

We then went to the Diamond lounge and I found my people. No complaining, laughing, and a pleasant experience. Had coffee there most mornings and once for cocktails.

If people don't like the lounge they could easily use their 3 drinks at any of the bars. Some people just feel the need to complain.

I'm complaining that my cruise is never long enough !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

THAT'S MY COMPLAINT TOO!!!! NEVER, EVER, EVER LONG ENOUGH!

seriously, OP, when you want a laugh, check out some of the posts - I laugh so hard I cry at some complaints. Others are legit, but some just crack me up!

I find complaints very useful. They put me in a realistic mindset for my cruise, especially compared the commercials created for the cruise with quick cuts to all the best stuff and skips all the lines/walking/elevators, etc. Could you imagine just watching the cruise line commercial about the ship and walking on without having done any real research except what the cruise line sold to you? When I see everyone complaining about Bayonne after 12pm, I make sure I'll get there at 10 am. When I see everyone complaining on the Allure about the promenade during sales, I avoid sales and make my cruise a better one. When I see people complaining about having to wait in line because they didn't make reservations... I make reservations! Keep the complaints coming! :D