Four day cruises

jmkel

Yes, there is one. It is the second or third day - depending on which is a sea day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Which itin? Not all CE nights are on a sea day. The four day out of Long Beach has its CE night on Catalina day.

Does anyone know if there is a formal dinner on a four day cruise, and if so, which night? Also, is there still a bottle of wine per guest permitted in carry on.?

Yes and yes. Just know they eliminated lobster on the 4 day cruises.

I went on a 4 day cruise in 2013, I felt it was too short. Granted I had to fly to the port. If I lived closer to the port, it might have been okay.

WE're flying from NS to the port :eek:- exchange rate is terrible so the shorter cruise is a bit of a saving that way. Our daughter can't get enough leave to do a Sat - Sat or Sun - Sun Cruise so we are opting for the Sun - Thurs Valor on Feb. 12. We'll be on Cruise for Valentine's Day so I'm wondering if that will be formal night because I don't want to pay for fancy restaurant for that night if it would mean missing formal night in the dining room. It is going to feel way too short. Our last cruise was the 14 day repositioning on the Pride... I'll prob have to do that again sometime soon!

:D