Perk for Anniversary on Carnival?

jxtgreek

Are you a high number Diamond cruiser? This otherwise, sure sounds like one of the purchased packages that are available?

My parents got a similar free " perk" package for their 40th anniversary onboard Conquest in June and got the cake in the dining room, chocolate covered strawberries in the room upon boarding with a card wishing them a happy anniversary from Carnival, a $50 spa gift card, and a $20 gift card for the the photo gallery.

They are gold level and booked the trip themselves online. They just marked in their online check-in process that they were celebrating an anniversary. My parents were delighted Carnival was so kind and helped make their anniversary memorable

Edited by CocoCandy

Can someone tell me what Carnival does if you are celebrating an anniversary? I have heard multiple descriptions from nothing to chocolate covered strawberries, to free drinks. I hope someone who has experienced this can let us know.

WE just celebrated out anniversary on the Legend for the final Alaskan cruise of the season. They gave us a beautiful little cake during the first elegant dinner and also a voucher for a glass of champagne in the steak house. It was a nice surprise.:)

On our 1st Anniversary we celebrated it on the Breeze, we walked into our room with chocolate covered strawberries waiting for us with a note saying thank you for celebrating with us. At dinner we where song the kissy kissy song with a cake. We also let our CD know about our anniversary and where given a $50 SPA Card. Then we wrote to John Herald about our wonderful experience and then CD sent us a ship on Stick for the great feedback.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

I'll let you know in a couple of weeks. We will be on CCL Sunshine for our 28th Anniversary on Oct 21:D.

We'll be on the Ecstasy celebrating our 10th anniversary on October 21st! What a great anniversary date (it's also my parents' 44th anniversary on the 21st!)

We're sailing on the Sunshine next week and Friday is my husband's birthday and Saturday is our 5 year anniversary. It's on our booking, so hopefully we get something good. I already bought the little celebration cake for my husband's birthday to surprise him.

We're sailing on the Sunshine next week and Friday is my husband's birthday and Saturday is our 5 year anniversary. It's on our booking, so hopefully we get something good. I already bought the little celebration cake for my husband's birthday to surprise him.

We did this also for my husbands birthday last June. It was a family cruise with our 2 adult daughters and very special. Actually we purchased the birthday package with decorations also. It was nice to come back to the cabin and it be decorated on the eve of his birthday. He was very surprised and happy. Hope you have a great time with all of your celebrations!

When we celebrated our 25th anniversary we made reservations in the Steakhouse and got a free anniversary cake and a bottle of wine. The next day (our actual anniversary)there was a bottle of Champagne, chocalate covered strawberries and a $50 spa card in our room.

Do you like fish sticks?

I have cruised a LOT