Can't see posts

Babr

I have been trying to read the posts on OK Insurance Strategy, but all I can see is the original post, no subsequents posts. It appears that 13 people have responded, and more than 1,000 have viewed this thread.

Any idea whatis going on? Am I the only one who can't scroll down and see what else is there?

you're not the only one - i can't either. and i've noticed this on some other threads too - can't scroll down past in that case the first post, sometimes it's like the third. other posts are fine and i can read all the responses. i don't know what's going on either.

I don't have any issues, just went and checked the thread and can see all the responses. Also only 8 people have looked at this post, not 1,000, not sure where you are seeing 1,000 people have looked at this one but I'm not seeing that on my computer.

I don't have any issues, just went and checked the thread and can see all the responses. Also only 8 people have looked at this post, not 1,000, not sure where you are seeing 1,000 people have looked at this one but I'm not seeing that on my computer.

I can't see past the first post either and there are currently over 1381 views. You are looking at the number of replies, which is 8.

I have been trying to read the posts on OK Insurance Strategy, but all I can see is the original post, no subsequents posts. It appears that 13 people have responded, and more than 1,000 have viewed this thread.

Any idea whatis going on? Am I the only one who can't scroll down and see what else is there?

i think its a board feature where you have to be logged in to see the actual post .

i think its a board feature where you have to be logged in to see the actual post .

nope. happens when i'm logged in. actually i'm pretty much always logged in while on this site and i've seen it several times, in random threads (like one out of the first page of posts random).

nope. happens when i'm logged in. actually i'm pretty much always logged in while on this site and i've seen it several times, in random threads (like one out of the first page of posts random).

I knew Heald would find away to hack this board ;)

This same thing has been happening to me on the CC boards. I think they're having ongoing technical difficulties. Also, sometimes nothing loads on the page except the top part of the page. I have to refresh the page for it to load completely. Both of those issues have been happening to me for at least a couple months.

Found out a way around it by accident. I clicked on post a reply, and when the reply window came up, I could scroll down and see all the replies.

Apparently there is some kind of glitch, but you can try that on any thread to read the replies if you are really curious.

Found out a way around it by accident. I clicked on post a reply, and when the reply window came up, I could scroll down and see all the replies.

Apparently there is some kind of glitch, but you can try that on any thread to read the replies if you are really curious.

I tried that last night. I have even click on a responders gone to their statics / find all posts. Nothing makes me more determined than to tell me I can't do something. Within the rules of course.

I posted that thread and it probably has to do with my signature... I contacted cruise critic and let them know that I can't even edit my signature since I tried to post a cruise clock on it. Code is probably messed up but they never responded... :rolleyes:

I posted that thread and it probably has to do with my signature... I contacted cruise critic and let them know that I can't even edit my signature since I tried to post a cruise clock on it. Code is probably messed up but they never responded... :rolleyes:

When it happens to me, your post is the last one I see in a particular thread. And what's really weird is that for the first time in over a week, I can see beyond your post in this thread. Yet I can't see beyond your post in the insurance thread.

Edited by MtnDweller