Does Liberty still have a Diamond Lounge?

JHCB

Unfortunately the LB Suite lounge door card reader does not work and never has. So anyone can walk into the Suite lounge, and they do. However, the concierge knows who is supposed to have access and when he is in attendance, he asks any who do not belong to leave. He knows who has gold cards. It is a real frustration to the concierge to have to monitor who comes into the LB Suite lounge. Many of us have sent messages to Miami about this situation. Nothing has been done yet, though you can see crew "working" on the door frequently. So many D+ may walk in, but they will be removed. I have seen upper rank crew members removing people if they do not comply with the concierge's request that they leave.

Edited by 39august

I think you were sitting in front of us at Nachi, Mary. :) I'm sorry that we didn't meet. I was sitting in the restaurant chair, I can't do loungers. :)

On the beach? If so, it wasn't me. We hung out at the pool all day. I'm sorry we didn't meet too. We ended up not doing the Sit, Sip and Pedal. After we saw how far out we were, we didn't even go into Belize. We just stayed on the ship and enjoyed a pool day- even without a live pool band. ;)

On the beach? If so, it wasn't me. We hung out at the pool all day. I'm sorry we didn't meet too. We ended up not doing the Sit, Sip and Pedal. After we saw how far out we were, we didn't even go into Belize. We just stayed on the ship and enjoyed a pool day- even without a live pool band. ;)

I fell on wet tiles in the hotel room in Galveston, and bruised or cracked a couple of ribs. So we didn't get off in Belize either. So we missed Sit, Sip & Pedal. :o

At Maya Key and Nachi....I pretty much just sat and sipped. :D

I fell on wet tiles in the hotel room in Galveston, and bruised or cracked a couple of ribs. So we didn't get off in Belize either. So we missed Sit, Sip & Pedal. :o

At Maya Key and Nachi....I pretty much just sat and sipped. :D

I'm so sorry! I hope you are doing better!

We were at Maya Key too. We also spent the day at the pool there after a beach walk around the island.