Kids Sail Free

We have 4 kids so we are always looking out for these 'sales'

I did not notice any KSF sales all of last year on RCI. Not that they didn't have one, I just didn't notice nor did I receive an email advertising one.

This year there was a KSF sale in June which we jumped on and got great pricing and then not 4 weeks later they had another KSF sale and we were able to reprice the same cruise and saved about 150$ more.

That's rare and doubtful they will have another KSF sale until next spring/summer if at all.

But you never know. Just gotta keep looking. If you have 2 kids, NCL has had 3rd, 4th passengers free every month for at least the past 12 months.

Good luck shopping!

-Sean

Pick the cruise(s) you are interested in and start following the prices. Royal has various names for their promos, and they change on a regular basis. Sometimes the price goes up with one promo, sometimes it goes down with another. You really have to keep looking.

I agree with all the posts to just keep an eye out. We booked a cruise in April 2016 to sail in April 2017. We have 4 kids and we have cruised every year for the past 3 years, 2017 will be my kids 4th cruise. We have cruised out of Houston that last two times with NCL but we're taking a chance with RCI after a past negative experience. When I booked I thought I got a great deal, $3700.00 for six in an ocean view family room. Then I saw a ksf add and contacted my travel rep and saved $500 and we're down to $3200.00! Keep an eye out and you can find some great deals! Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSC is always kids sail free (the program changed somewhat, I think they lowered the age limit).

NCL is kids sail free more often than not, depends on the particular sailing.

RCI seems to have it pop up once or twice a year; great opportunity to book.

Believe it or not, I get junkmail from Holland America offering 3rd/4th guest as free quite often.