Majesty of the Seas AWFUL

We have two MJ's booked for next January. One is a JS on the replacement for what was a Rhapsody voyage, :( and the other one is both of us going solo in OV cabins up on Deck 8 I think.

We'll do some 3 or 4 days in 2018 if the price is right. We'll be more flexible then. ;)

John, glad to see that you are ok. I couldn't get access to your cam for some time so I am guessing you were without power. Hope all is well.

We cruised on MJ last weekend of May. We had a great time but will not longer cruise on her unless we can get a suite. We thought the OV rooms too small, but we knew this going in. We always make the best of what we do.

Instead, we have now take Enchantment out of Miami for short cruises and wish she was back in PC, where she belongs....

John, glad to see that you are ok. I couldn't get access to your cam for some time so I am guessing you were without power. Hope all is well.

We cruised on MJ last weekend of May. We had a great time but will not longer cruise on her unless we can get a suite. We thought the OV rooms too small, but we knew this going in. We always make the best of what we do.

Instead, we have now take Enchantment out of Miami for short cruises and wish she was back in PC, where she belongs....

It's always been up and we never lost power. today is the last day the hurricane will show in my page.

https://map.bloomsky.com/weather-stations/eaB1rJytnpS4n5Wk

I'm trying to see if i can save it before end of the day

OK, here is the link to Friday. It's really kind of boring.

http://bsky.co/v/eaB1rJytnpS4n5Wk_-4_2016-10-07.mp4

Edited by John&LaLa
added URL for the hurricane video

there were two guys I swear were mob hit men... The people were so interesting I actually started writing down character details I thought I could use in a book. Now I am not a writer but I really found so many different and interesting people. Since then the passengers have not been nearly as fascinating. Not to say that they aren't nice, just that I have seen no mob hitmen types since :)

Don't make fun of my Uncle!!;)

POOP! Was there perhaps one of the so-called "service" dogs on board?

I met a "wonderful" and "eloquent" (proper use of quotation marks to denote I actually mean the opposite of what was typed) woman with her Service Chihuahua. She even had a vest for it.

She then spent 20 minutes bragging to anyone within 8 miles about how she was scamming the system because any animal can be a service animal now and she doesn't want her Fluffy-muffin (or whatever it was named) to ever be away from her for a second. She can take him to movies and grocery stores and anywhere. He's a service animal for her depression and she has a note from the doctor to prove it, but really she just loves him too much to be apart from him.

She then spent 20 minutes bragging to anyone within 8 miles about how she was scamming the system because any animal can be a service animal now and she doesn't want her Fluffy-muffin (or whatever it was named) to ever be away from her for a second. She can take him to movies and grocery stores and anywhere. He's a service animal for her depression and she has a note from the doctor to prove it, but really she just loves him too much to be apart from him.

I would have "eloquently" told this "wonderful" lady that she is full of crap, pointed out the ADA ruling about her "emotional support" dog and told her she was a fraud for scamming the system.

People like that REALLY tick me off! :mad:

Edited by ryano

I would have "eloquently" told this "wonderful" lady that she is full of crap, pointed out the ADA ruling about her "emotional support" dog and told her she was a fraud for scamming the system.

People like that REALLY tick me off! :mad:

I let my feelings be known.

As a huge fan of legitimate service animals this makes me insane, too. Real people *need* service animals to assist them. Scammers ruin it and make it more difficult in the end for the legit ones.

I met a "wonderful" and "eloquent" (proper use of quotation marks to denote I actually mean the opposite of what was typed) woman with her Service Chihuahua. She even had a vest for it.

Besides removing people from their seats in the DL/SL/CL, you want me to remove the doggie too?

It's always been up and we never lost power. today is the last day the hurricane will show in my page.

https://map.bloomsky.com/weather-stations/eaB1rJytnpS4n5Wk

I'm trying to see if i can save it before end of the day

OK, here is the link to Friday. It's really kind of boring.

http://bsky.co/v/eaB1rJytnpS4n5Wk_-4_2016-10-07.mp4

Must have been an internet thing then. Glad all is well.

Are you kidding me? People probably get on this ship for less than $300.00 per person for three days. You are not at the Ritz. I have been on all three Sovereign Class ships and they are the best for a weekend getaway. I just can't imagine what you expected??? Great little ship with a good crew.