Guaranteed Cabins

jayne39

Going on Brittania 30 Dec from Barbados. Booked a guaranteed cabin

When do you get notified of your cabin number.

Also booked a supersaver fare, I believe you get your dining arrangements when you get onboard, can you change this would like anytime dining.

Usually two weeks before departure. If you want to change your dining arrangements go and see the head waiter and he will try and accommodate you. Subject of course to availability. As there are two freedom dining restaurants and one club dining restaurant, then the chances are you will be allocated freedom dining anyway.

Brian

Also booked a supersaver fare, I believe you get your dining arrangements when you get onboard, can you change this would like anytime dining.

Your cabin can be allocated any time up until embarkation but is usually about 2 weeks before.

You may well get anytime dining, but you may not. You should not expect to be able to change it as you have paid a cheap fare, and the T's &C's are such that you do not get your choice of dining. Whilst I appreciate P &O do not want unhappy customers, I really feel that they ought to be a bit better in enforcing the dining time allocated. After all, by paying a cheap fare one can probably afford to use the savings in the speciality restaurants.....

Enjoy your cruise....is it your first?

We are trying freedom dining next cruise.

It really does depend on how many people are booking freedom as their choice of dining.

Agree saver fares usually get allocate freedom but not always. They can only change your dining if they have space to. By all means ask once onboard, but do not complain if they can't.

Don't worry about it Jayne ,,both times I've cruised on Brittannia this year I've had freedom dining,,and I only ever book the saver price;) you go and enjoy your cruise! I'm not jealous at all:rolleyes: