Anthem free beverages

cat5dog1

Where do you find the free beverages for those without beverage packages? Also what are the options? Sorry for all the questions but I have never been on Royal.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Beverages consist of hot coffee/tea (not specialty) or lemonade, ice tea, fruit punch (any restaurant) and milk, reg. OJ, etc. in the morning.

They have alcohol tastings (check dates & time) and sometimes wine or champagne during an event at the art gallery (check dates & time). They had free champagne during formal night that my nephew snagged years ago on Explorer of Seas. Hope this helps.

Where do you find the free beverages for those without beverage packages? ...

All of the restaurants including the buffet.

There may be other venues, but that varies by ship. If you post the ship name, we can give specifics.

Ice water, coffee, tea (iced or hot), lemonade or flavored water, milk and juice at breakfast are all included in your fare.

Ice water is available at ALL bars and eating venues, and your cabin! Coffee and tea, and milk are in all eating venues. Lemonade/flavored water is in the buffet area...

Edited by cb at sea

Where do you find the free beverages for those without beverage packages? Also what are the options? Sorry for all the questions but I have never been on Royal.

Anthem has flavored water dispensers in the Windjammer, Cafe270 and Solarium bistro. They might be in Cafe Promenade too, I don't remember seeing them but wasn't looking for them either. Those dispenser will have juice in them in the mornings. Those venues also have coffee, tea and water that are included. The other beverages are listed in the posts above, though I never saw fruit punch.

Is the drink station free or only included with the beverage packages?

Those drinks are free. Same options in the windjammer buffet.

There is a freestyle coke machine there too but that is used with the cups from the drink packages.

• 2 weeks later...

On Norwegian breakaway we were allowed to bring a case of water for our family, I realize on RCI this is NOT allowed(was told we could buy the water package..lol). I know 2 bottles of wine are allowed, but what about a 12 pack of the flavored water (e.g. ICE)? or a 12 pack of juice? since those are FREE to drink in the cruise.

On Norwegian breakaway we were allowed to bring a case of water for our family, I realize on RCI this is NOT allowed(was told we could buy the water package..lol). I know 2 bottles of wine are allowed, but what about a 12 pack of the flavored water (e.g. ICE)? or a 12 pack of juice? since those are FREE to drink in the cruise.

We put luggage tags on a case of water for 3 rooms. No issue on RCI as of 10.15.2016. Don't know about flavored water / juice.

You must not have sailed NCL recently because they no longer allow you to bring any liquids on board. RC has the same rule, but it isn't enforced.

It was 2 years ago we went on Norwegian Breakaway. We used a TA for this cruise and she said no water can be brought on board. Maybe we could just give it a shot, bring a case with a luggage tag.!!

Definitely bring it; it's rare that anyone reports being told to toss their water or soda before boarding on RC. If you read the boards for NCL though, there is a major uproar on there about the no beverage policy because it is now strictly enforced on that line.

There's also a drink station coffee/tea/water/lemonade beside the pizza place across from the coffee place [emoji4]

Just off the Anthem - the only drinks available at the pizza place is water. There is a coke machine for those with a soda package. The Café Promenade only has coffee/tea and water. We even asked where the ice tea/lemonade was and was told water only.

Just off the Anthem - the only drinks available at the pizza place is water. There is a coke machine for those with a soda package. The Café Promenade only has coffee/tea and water. We even asked where the ice tea/lemonade was and was told water only.

Beside the pizza place (connected to but not actually the pizza place and has no seating where they have premade mini sandwiches) can't remember the name of it. But it was not the cafe across from it. It had all those beverages in March. Perhaps it's changed. Too bad.

Beside the pizza place (connected to but not actually the pizza place and has no seating where they have premade mini sandwiches) can't remember the name of it. But it was not the cafe across from it. It had all those beverages in March. Perhaps it's changed. Too bad.

You're talking about Café Promenade right next to the pizza place - they only had water and coffee/tea. Wonder why they would stop having ice tea and lemonade?