Escape Cabin Selection

Bracarense

Hello all.

Me, my wife and almost 6 years old daughter will likely be in our first Caribbean cruise onboard the Escape.

We are looking for a Balcony but at the moment there are several cabin choices. Is there any we should definitely look for or any we should run away from.

Thank you for your help.

If I was looking at Escape with a balcony (non-suite) for 3, I'd go for an aft-facing on deck 9 or 12 (I prefer 12). They have a good size (size varies by deck), a great view, good privacy (not exposed from above), very minimal foot traffic (dead end), and a great sound with the ship's wake.

We recently booked for ourselves and 6 y.o grand daughter. We went for a large balcony on deck 9 The balcony is 70 sq ft. vs 32 of regular balcony Thought we may be spending more time out there at night and would give us more space to play with her.

Thank you all.

Which non-suites have larger balconies besides the afts?

Largest non suite balconies are only on deck 9. There are some larger mini suite throughout ship which are larger including the aft cabins. Those are usually booked early and difficult to get.

Go to NCL and check out the deck plans for the ship and you can see the balcony sizes for each cabin

Just my 2-cents from a mistake made. Try to avoid cabins directly near the elevators or stairs. We had a few issues with noise on our previous cruise and I came out like an old lady at one point and asked a group to move elsewhere.

We cruised the Escape last month and were on deck 14. Balcony cabin 14168. 3 doors from the forward bank of elevators. It was a perfect location on the ship for us. No noise. Close to just about everything important to us. And cabins above and below us.

Kathy

Just my 2-cents from a mistake made. Try to avoid cabins directly near the elevators or stairs. We had a few issues with noise on our previous cruise and I came out like an old lady at one point and asked a group to move elsewhere.

I don't know what the noise level is going to be like but I specifically chose a cabin near the elevators because I'm mobility-impaired and it makes for shorter distances to walk Plus my room has one of the larger angled balconies. Here's hoping it won't end up being a problem. If I had a six-year-old I'd probably be more concerned but chances are my sister and I will be out fairly late every night.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Forums mobile app