Procedure to find your cabana/bungalow once on Labadee

Treacher1

A few years ago we rented a cabana for the day at Labadee. We were told to go to the information center on Labadee to be given our cabana number and directions to walk there or take the tram. When we got to the information center there was only one person there and they had no idea how to direct us. It took the employee over 45 minutes to find someone to get our cabana number assignment. We really enjoyed the cabana and service and all included, however the wait was frustrating - wasting valuable time. Can anyone tell me if this procedure has been simplified?? Do you still report to the information center to get your cabana or bungalow assignment. We have reserved a bungalow this time (due to pricing increase of cabana). If anyone has rented a bungalow - please advise and post any pics as well - love Columbus Cove - do these take lots of beach space away? Please post how your experience with a bungalow has been.

We had a cabana on nellies last spring. We went to the desk on the ship right away when we got onboard to request a specific cabana. I wanted a specific one if possible. We got it. Then we got off at labadee and took the tram to Nellies. At that time we were told to "pick one" and I explained we had reserved a specific one and my ticket showed this. So we went to the one we had chosen (I wanted one on the end, and we were in an over the water one) it worked perfectly!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 5 weeks later...

So is the Cabana and Bungalow process the same? We've had a Cabana before but we've downgraded to the Bungalow this time around and I'm trying to figure out how we get it. Booked online. Will there be a ticket in my room? Name just on a list?

So is the Cabana and Bungalow process the same? We've had a Cabana before but we've downgraded to the Bungalow this time around and I'm trying to figure out how we get it. Booked online. Will there be a ticket in my room? Name just on a list?

I can't recall for sure, I think I did have a ticket or receipt or something, but I can't remember if I even needed it.

• 4 weeks later...
We had a cabana on nellies last spring. We went to the desk on the ship right away when we got onboard to request a specific cabana. I wanted a specific one if possible. We got it. Then we got off at labadee and took the tram to Nellies. At that time we were told to "pick one" and I explained we had reserved a specific one and my ticket showed this. So we went to the one we had chosen (I wanted one on the end, and we were in an over the water one) it worked perfectly!

We have an over the water cabana reserved for our cruise in a couple of weeks. May I ask how you decided which one you wanted? Grandma is not good with stairs, and we also have DS(8) with us...so I'm trying to make it "family friendly" if possible. Thanks!