FTTF Availability prior to booking?

CruisinDawn

How far in advance do they start opening up the FTTF. I'm over a year out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For ours, it came out on May 31st for a February 2017 cruise. It was one of the first excursions that came out.

Edited by RWolver672

How far in advance do they start opening up the FTTF. I'm over a year out.

I see it being available for our 12/2017 cruise. Check the "Book Excursions" link in your Cruise Manager.

Edited by tef43

Yeah, it's under the Excursions for your cruise when you log in on Carnivals site. It'll be for your home port, day 1.

If it's sold out, check back regularly, it absolutely becomes available here and there.

Yeah, it's under the Excursions for your cruise when you log in on Carnivals site. It'll be for your home port, day 1.

If it's sold out, check back regularly, it absolutely becomes available here and there.

You are missing the point the OP brought up. They don't want to book until they can see if FTTF is available. The only way to see the excursions available for a particular cruise is to be booked on that cruise. The suggestion to go to the roll call and ask if someone could check if it is available is probably the best suggestion. Also if you have a PVP, they might be able to find out. I don't any other ways to know if it is available before booking.

You are missing the point the OP brought up. They don't want to book until they can see if FTTF is available. The only way to see the excursions available for a particular cruise is to be booked on that cruise. The suggestion to go to the roll call and ask if someone could check if it is available is probably the best suggestion. Also if you have a PVP, they might be able to find out. I don't any other ways to know if it is available before booking.

I would think a simple call to Carnival could solve that dilemma.

I would think a simple call to Carnival could solve that dilemma.

Truth. No such thing as a simple call to Carnival. You will probably get different answers if you call twice. I wouldn't trust someone who answers the general phone number to answer it correctly. They might not have access to the available excursions for that particular cruise. They probably will look at the standard excursion list for that itinerary and say it is available even if it is currently "Sold Out".

Truth. No such thing as a simple call to Carnival. You will probably get different answers if you call twice. I wouldn't trust someone who answers the general phone number to answer it correctly. They might not have access to the available excursions for that particular cruise. They probably will look at the standard excursion list for that itinerary and say it is available even if it is currently "Sold Out".

If I call and they say it's available, I'd go ahead and book. If it's then not available, they will be refunding everything. Big deal.

Got a bounce back cruise but really don't want to travel out of Long Beach without FTTF. Anyway to see if it's available before you book?

BonVoyage

Dawna

Not to get off topic, but I am curious as to what you thought of the Miracle?