Movies on Harmony?

Hello all, just a quick question. We will be on the Harmony this December and it will only be our 2nd cruise. Our first cruise was on the Disney Fantasy last year.

I'm wondering if the Harmony has a movie theater that shows current movies (or I guess any movies) during the cruise. We really enjoyed this on the Fantasy and I can't seem to find any concrete information about this for the Harmony.

Hello all, just a quick question. We will be on the Harmony this December and it will only be our 2nd cruise. Our first cruise was on the Disney Fantasy last year.

I'm wondering if the Harmony has a movie theater that shows current movies (or I guess any movies) during the cruise. We really enjoyed this on the Fantasy and I can't seem to find any concrete information about this for the Harmony.

There might be movies shown in the theater during the day, but there isn't much talk about it. I'm sure this is a question that can be answered after she comes to Florida.

Same was on when we were aboard...cant remember any other showings

It also was kinda surprising for me because Star Wars is a Disney franchise... I know there are no restrictions nor exclusives on projecting movies at sea, but I had the (wrong) idea that RCI would give preference to productions distributed by Universal due to its relation with DreamWorks.

Just an observation, this was a Mediterranean cruise with two sea days (originally it was just one) so I felt that movies were scheduled in a limited time frame and variety in order to give priority to the shows in the Main Theater on all those port days evenings. While on Caribbean itineraries on Allure with three sea days, I recall different movies and showtimes.