Allure of the seas Central Park Tour?

I thought I remember it being closer to the begging of the week. Was around 9:30-10:00? Didn't interfere with shows

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

YES -Watch the Compass. We did it 2 sailings ago and it was on a Wednesday (if memory servers me correctly) and it started at 10 am and went for about 60 minutes. The Guide was VERY willing to hang around afterwards and answer questions. I was one of our FAVORITE things to do - Both on boat and off boat. VERY informative and you leave thinking "Who would have thought..."

Do it...

On our Sep. 25 cruise, it was held twice:

9:00 on day 3 (our 1st sea day)

9:00 on day 6 (our 2nd sea day)

We went on day 3 which conflicted a little with the C&A premier member event at the Aquatheater since it was still going on when we decided to break off for the event. In retrospect, it would have been better to go on day 6.

We had a small gathering of just 4, including ourselves at first; however, it grew to 8 or 10 after 10 minutes. It was interesting; however, a little difficult to understand the officer who led it due to his accent and the scientific names of the different plants he pointed out. It didn't help that he was interrupted at least twice by announcements over the loud speakers.

Edited by TickledBlue

• 2 weeks later...

I've only been on Allure once before, but I've never heard of the Central Park Tour. Is it offered to anyone? Is there a fee? We do have a Central Park Balcony booked for our upcoming cruise and we are Diamond Plus. What exactly do you see and do?

I've only been on Allure once before, but I've never heard of the Central Park Tour. Is it offered to anyone? Is there a fee? We do have a Central Park Balcony booked for our upcoming cruise and we are Diamond Plus. What exactly do you see and do?

Free to anyone, it's conducted by the staff Hort and includes a blow by blow on all the different plants, how they decided on them, brought them in, and take care of them. Very interesting

Edited by setsail