Divina Drink Coupons

Aza1972

Thank you Jeff, sounds like it is the go for me. Last time around I had the all-inclusive however was not travelling with our new addition to the family so was able to drink til my heart was content. This time I may have to take it a little easier :-)

$84 for 18 coupons sounds great but is each drink ( mixed, soft drink or wine) just one coupon? And how much is the average drink?

It is 1 coupon per drink up to $8 per cocktail or $7.50 per glass of wine. Most drinks (90%) are $7.75 and less. This was different than what has previously reported on this forum. This was on the Divina last week and initially thought many of the drinks that were $7.75 wouldn't be covered but then noticed the fine print on the brochures promoting the drink packages.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Today I just ordered the soda package and a beer package online for this coming Sat cruise. And yeah, no gratuity added. I've been on Divina earlier this year and liked the way they do the coupon package. You can share it also. The bottle of wine each night at dinner is a good deal too if you have someone to split it with. This time going with my parents and they are not really drinkers.

The coupon books sound like the way to go with our group [girls cruise in Feb on the Divina] and being able to share is great! We plan on one soda coupon book [for the light drinker in our group], one beer coupon book, and one more-for-less coupon book. Is it hassle though getting a glass of wine with dinner or lunch in the MDR with the more-for-less coupon book?

Would this be a waste for Yacht Club passengers?

Is there a lot of places on the ship that it would be very inconvenient to go back to the YC area to get drinks?

Are these coupons also good for ice cream, soda and specialty coffees or cappuccino?

Also it seems I read some where that you can not take or buy a drink in the shows theater . Can any one tell me if this is true. We've only sailed on Princess before and we always took or bought cocktails during the show.

We sail this Sat, 10-22, can i buy this package right up to a day before we sail?

Thanks in advance.

Max

Would this be a waste for Yacht Club passengers?

Is there a lot of places on the ship that it would be very inconvenient to go back to the YC area to get drinks?

Are these coupons also good for ice cream, soda and specialty coffees or cappuccino?

Also it seems I read some where that you can not take or buy a drink in the shows theater . Can any one tell me if this is true. We've only sailed on Princess before and we always took or bought cocktails during the show.

We sail this Sat, 10-22, can i buy this package right up to a day before we sail?

Thanks in advance.

Max

Many YC guest get the book of 18. I did not on my previous 2 sailing but this time we decided to get the vouchers. The 1st cruise we spent the majority of our time in the YC on a 7 nighter. The 2nd time we did a B2B 14 nights and spent much more time outside the YC - many hours at La Luna lounge and galaxy night club. After a while you dont feel like running upstairs. This time we are doing a B2B for 20 nights.... definately got a book for each leg. If we don't use them towards the end we will be buying people drinks!!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Forums mobile app

They are good for ice cream, sofas and specialty coffees. The theater seats are very close together and one must stand up if someone needs to get to a seat beyond you; there really isn't much room for a glass so they don't sell in the theater. You can bring a drink in...except on the evening that the Captain hosts the theater show...MSC considers it rude for some reason.

If you are in the Yacht Club I wouldn't bother buying the vouchers. I did and came home with over half unused. Its just so easy to pop back up to YC and get another.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app