Elite Question

Kinkajou

This will be my first cruise on Celebrity (other than Expedition). Diamond on RCI, so I know how that works, but is there an Elite Lounge for happy hour, and where is it? Also, are there Lattes available for breakfast in the Elite breakfast area? Thanks for your help. Cruise will be on Silhouette.

There are lattes in the Elite breakfast which is in the Tuscany restaurant on Solstice class ships. You can have as many as you want. I am fond of the mocha latte they serve. Unfortunately there is no Elite lounge per se on Celebrity unlike the dedicated Diamond Lounge on many Royal ships. Instead, on Celebrity most nights you can go to a lounge for cocktails at a specified time only.

Alternately some Celebrity ships will offer you drink coupons you can use in various lounges around the ship within a specified time. These coupons do not give you unlimited drinks and they do not allow you certain classes of alcohol...top shelf drinks and such. You can't save up coupons from one day to the next.

For the most part, the Elite happy hour will be in the Sky Lounge from 5 to 7 pm. If there happen to be a very large number of Elites on board, you will receive coupons for complimentary drinks in many of the bars around the ship that will be accepted from 5 to 7. The breakfast will probably be held in a specialty restaurant. The available beverages include cappuccinos, bloody marys, and mimosas.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You will get a letter in your cabin with the times & location for the breakfast, cocktails and other Elite events.

You will also get coupons for the bag of wash & fold laundry, match plays & other discounts. They are not loaded on your Sea Pass.

You will get a letter in your cabin with the times & location for the breakfast, cocktails and other Elite events.

You will also get coupons for the bag of wash & fold laundry, match plays & other discounts. They are not loaded on your Sea Pass.

We were on Equanox Sept and they have done away with coupons for laundry, dry cleaning, internet, etc. Now they give these benefits and are electronically tracked by them. We found we had to make corrections to laundry service as they were just getting used to new system and made mistakes that were easely corrected. Monitor your online account carefully.

Times are likely changing... I just returned from consecutive cruises aboard Equinox two weeks ago and never saw a coupon sheet... Celebrity is piloting the practice of loading Captain's Club perks [and drink vouchers when needed] to one's SeaPass with expectation of expanding the practice across the fleet if successful [so far, it reportedly is]...

If interested, I just posted relative to the same topic here...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2373179

Times are likely changing... I just returned from consecutive cruises aboard Equinox two weeks ago and never saw a coupon sheet... Celebrity is piloting the practice of loading Captain's Club perks [and drink vouchers when needed] to one's SeaPass with expectation of expanding the practice across the fleet if successful [so far, it reportedly is]...

If interested, I just posted relative to the same topic here...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2373179

RCCI went to this a couple years ago. I prefer it, since if you want your Gelato, say, you don't have to remember to carry the coupon around.