Food on the Allure

banshee72

Reading the reviews for Allure, One of the biggest "complaints" seems to be about the food. For those who have traveled on this, Is there really that big of a difference between the allure and other ships? We've loved the food in the MDR on our other two cruises. Hoping for the same on this one.

Never had a complaint about MDR. They were exceedingly accommodating with my non-dairy requests on previous cruises on Allure and Oasis. Food was as lovely as any mid to high end priced restaurant.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Was easily the worst MDR/buffet food out of all the cruises I have been on and the most disappointing thing about the ship.

On the other hand, Chops and Sabor were fantastic and the Ice Cream at Cups and Scoops was very good.

My experience was the food was consistently not hot enough but really it just did not taste that good in the end. Edible but not something to talk about. I did not like anything I ate in the MDR the entire week. Food is so mass produced to cater to all the guests that the quality just seemed to suffer.

Of course food is subjective, but I am not a complainer or a picky person unless I feel something makes me that way. The regular food on Allure made me that way.