So Much for That Thorough Review I Penned

LTC Dan

Irritated at Cruise Critic. I spent a good bit of time writing a detailed review of our 9/30 cruise from Venice to Athens. Made a point of talking about every aspect of the trip I could, because I know newcomers appreciate objective reporting. You fellow contributors in the Windstar fan group got most of the story, because I covered the tips I'd learned with a separate series on this message board.

Anyway, it's been the better part of two weeks, and they haven't reviewed and published my rating. Is that an unusual lapse of time? :mad:

I also wondered what happened because I have been looking forward to reading it as well. I think Tripadvisor owns CC, once many, many years ago I wrote a review of a hotel that we went to and loved and I received a response from Tripadvisor that basically we liked to too much. I realize I am a happy person but I thought that was strange. I hope that your review gets posted soon. I have enjoyed your threads. Happy Sailing

Finally! It took two solid weeks, but my review passed muster. Thank goodness it didn't gum up the works. I can be long-winded, but some may just say I'm being useful and generous with my comments. :D. Strenz, avalon, mbruck, karen 13, and tbmrt, thanks and let me know if it works.

Now I just have save up some more money so I can cruise, report, and repeat. ;)

Hi tbmrt (Barbara). The notice I got said that it can be found at this link: http://click.email.cruisecritic.com/?qs=01bf4469c70367c276b11cf28e9c2b7ff8d365fab7bfa843be2f7e66006649b10f751e91667d126c06ee42332e1787d8

I just pasted it in my browser and it worked. Alternatively, select the most recent review you can find for Star Breeze, and then hit the "previous" review button. It will also take you there. Not sure why the regular display isn't showing mine as the most recent, but oh well. :rolleyes:

Edited by LTC Dan

Loved, loved, loved your review.

We are going on our first Windstar cruise on the Windsurf/Yachtsman in December and are so excited about it. We're big snorkelers/beach lovers and can't wait to return to Jost and the other islands that we first visited years ago.

The only thing I'm a bit apprehensive of is that we won't have a balcony on the Windsurf even though many people have written that we'll be fine without it.

Thanks so much for your very detailed review.

Barbara & Tom

Loved, loved, loved your review.

We are going on our first Windstar cruise on the Windsurf/Yachtsman in December and are so excited about it. We're big snorkelers/beach lovers and can't wait to return to Jost and the other islands that we first visited years ago.

The only thing I'm a bit apprehensive of is that we won't have a balcony on the Windsurf even though many people have written that we'll be fine without it.

Thanks so much for your very detailed review.

Barbara & Tom

Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it so much. :) I sure would love to do a Caribbean cruise on Wind Surf, but first priority is to get to the British Isles. The lovely wife has been there before (long time ago) and wants to give me the tour. I can do a Windstar cruise without the balcony, I guess. Didn't have one on Star Breeze and it surely didn't make a dent in our overall experience.

Great job Dan! You are such an entertaining writer. When you retire, maybe you could get a job doing travel writing and then you could travel for free...just a thought!

Now there's a concept that works! Sip nice beverages, eat fine cuisine, and take my best friends on exotic vacations and be the tour guide. I'm ready. Who's with us? :D