Allure dining

Are there plenty of places to eat that are complimentary - a lot of people talk about doing the specialty dining, but I don't want to pay to eat on a cruise. What about ice cream and milk shakes are they complimentary or do you need to pay? This is our first time on RCCL

Are there plenty of places to eat that are complimentary - a lot of people talk about doing the specialty dining, but I don't want to pay to eat on a cruise. What about ice cream and milk shakes are they complimentary or do you need to pay? This is our first time on RCCL

Soft serve ice cream in Windjammer is free, Ice Cream in Dining room also. Johnny Rockets has Shakes and they are not free...

I just came off Allure of the Seas today, 10/23/16.

The Park Cafe is an excellent complimentary dining venue (for breakfast or lunch). Get there early, fills up at peak breakfast and lunch times. Johnny Rockets serves a free breakfast. The lunch at Johnny Rockets there is a charge.

Sabor is a good Mexican restaurant, however there is a nominal charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We sailed on the Allure last August and never ate a single meal in the Windjammer! Free places to eat (other than the Windjammer and main dining room) include:

Park Cafe

Promenade Cafe

Sorrentos

Solarium Bistro (breakfast and lunch only)

Wipe Out Cafe

Boardwalk Dog House

Boardwalk Donuts

Johnny Rockets (free for breakfast only)

As the other posters mentioned, Sabor is delicious and reasonably priced for a la carte dining. Portions are large enough to share, especially if you're traveling with kids. And on sea days, the main dining room offers a huge salad bar and small buffet of hot items if you don't want to take the time to order off of the menu.

I know you'll have a great time on the Allure!

Yes the Park Cafe is an excellent choice for lunch. They make fresh salads and have great soups. When

You are in Port Everglades Terminal 18 bldg)look at the sign before the escalator; it will list all the dining venues open for lunch upon boarding.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums