Club World Owners Suite benefits

isdoo

Hi,

Can anyone let me know which benefits one might get with a Club World Owners Suite.

I have looked on the website and also browsed this forum, but am a bit confused as certain other benefits seem to be mentioned here but not on the website.

Hi,

Can anyone let me know which benefits one might get with a Club World Owners Suite.

I have looked on the website and also browsed this forum, but am a bit confused as certain other benefits seem to be mentioned here but not on the website.

Best of the best dinner with Captain and Top officers. one free insiders LD tour. .not sure of others. most of the ones i know are for any suite.

We were in the first bus, and had the best seating reserved for our Azamazing Evening, but that could have involved all suites. I was never offered any Insider Access or anything like that so you might have to go asking for that.

Edited by Pam

Basically you will be VIPed which means cocktail party first or maybe second night in Drawing Room, first bus preluded by cocktail gathering for the Azamazing Evening, your choice if you want room service from one of the Specialty restaurants, room service breakfast on the last morning (which is a nice benefit in my view). You may get recognised by staff on the ship because your photo(s) is/are posted in the crew area. The Best of the Best meal is a very nice evening and if you are like me you will enjoy not being stuffed with food. Rather smaller portions of tasty and beautifully presented food. One of the nice things about Azamara is they treat EVERYONE very well regardless of cabin. No class system is employed.

Edited by excitedofharpenden

Basically you will be VIPed which means cocktail party first or maybe second night in Drawing Room, first bus preluded by cocktail gathering for the Azamazing Evening, your choice if you want room service from one of the Specialty restaurants, room service breakfast on the last morning (which is a nice benefit in my view). You may get recognised by staff on the ship because your photo(s) is/are posted in the crew area. The Best of the Best meal is a very nice evening and if you are like me you will enjoy not being stuffed with food. Rather smaller portions of tasty and beautifully presented food. One of the nice things about Azamara is they treat EVERYONE very well regardless of cabin. No class system is employed.

The one thing I never heard was the picture in the crew area. since so many of us have been on more than 10 times i just never gave it a thought. i do believe many people who have been on several times gets the 1st bus no matter where your cabin is.

The one thing I never heard was the picture in the crew area. since so many of us have been on more than 10 times i just never gave it a thought. i do believe many people who have been on several times gets the 1st bus no matter where your cabin is.

I was answering having regard for the OP's question as they haven't cruised Azamara before.

I had wondered about the picture, since CD Russ walked directly over to me and called me by name the first time I encountered him. But then I wondered if he just had an incredible memory because nobody else did that, and I received polite nods and smiles from the rest of the officers just like everybody else on the ship.

Edit to say that the biggest benefit was all that space to just relax in.

Edited by Pam

Best of the best dinner with Captain and Top officers. one free insiders LD tour. .not sure of others. most of the ones i know are for any suite.

LD Tour? Not sure what that is.

I did notice that you also get a Insider Access or Nights & Cool Places Land Discoveries excursion - not sure if that is the same thing.

Unsure as to what they are or what sort of value they are.

LD Tour? Not sure what that is.

I did notice that you also get a Insider Access or Nights & Cool Places Land Discoveries excursion - not sure if that is the same thing.

Unsure as to what they are or what sort of value they are.

It is an Insiders Access under Land Discoveries. That started that sometime in 2016. I did not realize it could be switch out for Nights and Cool Places. Both would be a good free event. less people -like around 20.

It is an Insiders Access under Land Discoveries. That started that sometime in 2016. I did not realize it could be switch out for Nights and Cool Places. Both would be a good free event. less people -like around 20.

Thanks. Is there a choice of events or somewhere where I can find out more - I'm really quite confused as to what it all is.

Thank you.