Seeking B2B tips and advice

CYNSport

Hello. I have observed that a number of the frequent posters here have taken quite a few B2B cruises. We are taking our first B2B very soon: 27 nights on the Journey, Dubai to Singapore. It is also our first cruise on Azamara. We have the same cabin for both legs. Our longest cruise so far was 14 nights. If anyone has any advice or tips for maximizing enjoyment on longer voyages, especially on the Journey, we would greatly appreciate them.

Cynthia

Hello. I have observed that a number of the frequent posters here have taken quite a few B2B cruises. We are taking our first B2B very soon: 27 nights on the Journey, Dubai to Singapore. It is also our first cruise on Azamara. We have the same cabin for both legs. Our longest cruise so far was 14 nights. If anyone has any advice or tips for maximizing enjoyment on longer voyages, especially on the Journey, we would greatly appreciate them.

Cynthia

have a game plan for the turn around day-when most guests get off to go home. very rare AZ has a tour for you. i tend to either stay on ship and do email and pool or sightsee depending on port. do not stay up every night to 1 am as you will not enjoy every tour.

get to know a bartender or two. they will then learn to make your favorite drink your way. I know Derrick is on and Jason. tell them Robin sent you. there are others but not sure who. if you go to any restaurant try to get same server.

everyone is very helpful too.

lastly say Hi to Max for me- he is in Spirits at night.

have a game plan for the turn around day-when most guests get off to go home. very rare AZ has a tour for you. i tend to either stay on ship and do email and pool or sightsee depending on port. do not stay up every night to 1 am as you will not enjoy every tour.

get to know a bartender or two. they will then learn to make your favorite drink your way. I know Derrick is on and Jason. tell them Robin sent you. there are others but not sure who. if you go to any restaurant try to get same server.

everyone is very helpful too.

lastly say Hi to Max for me- he is in Spirits at night.

Thank you Robin. I will definitely convey your greetings to Derrick, Jason, and Max. I am looking forward to hearing Max play!

We've only done one b2b. On turnaround day, we slept in, since we were in the same stateroom. We didn't leave the ship. I did laundry and enjoyed being on a near empty ship.

If I remember correctly, there is some type of get together for the b2b pax.

Enjoy your cruise.

We've only done one b2b. On turnaround day, we slept in, since we were in the same stateroom. We didn't leave the ship. I did laundry and enjoyed being on a near empty ship.

If I remember correctly, there is some type of get together for the b2b pax.

Enjoy your cruise.

That's interesting. I wasn't sure if we would be required to disembark or not. I appreciate the information.

Thank you Robin. I will definitely convey your greetings to Derrick, Jason, and Max. I am looking forward to hearing Max play!

Max is great. saw him on facebook tonight. he had been practicing for his show that is thursday in some Arab nation.I forgot about checking in on turn around day. if in the USA and a few other places in the world you must get off the ship and they -local port people-will not let you back on until right before new guests. have no idea why. if you have to get off you meet as a group and leave and come back together. if you can stay on they still have you meet to get your new picture taken. i tend to go down around 9 and do it and go back to breakfast in my cabin. i go out later. the meet time around 9 to 930. something about clearing the ship etc. there is a B2B party and they- could be HD or anyone will tell you where and when. i tend to skip the party and my new key etc shows up in cabin the night before.so if you miss/skip the party-same old drinks and snacks-just go get your key or if a butler he will bring it to you.