HAL faces stiffer Competition

RedneckBob

It was on STATENDAM or MAASDAM that I met one of the guys who invented the blue pill. We were in the sauna. Had some great stories about the "trials."

Page 3....Water Pik

I assume the trial period was over while you were in the sauna with the "guy" :D

The trial period was over. I told him a large number of pax should buy him a drink. We were laughing because during the trial period the young guys at the pharma had to take it to see if there were side effects. Suffice to say, they were exhausted.

The trial period was over. I told him a large number of pax should buy him a drink. We were laughing because during the trial period the young guys at the pharma had to take it to see if there were side effects. Suffice to say, they were exhausted.

I heard one guy got the pill stuck in his throat, and he had a stiff neck for 4 hours

Lots'a folks would go on cruises to ports in Mexico, and stock up on dirt cheap sildenafil citrate, when prices in USA/CAN was still stiff.

i remember going back a few years , one of the ports, (possibly Belize , not positive) had a big pharmacy right by the dock in the shopping area. The place was mobbed with people buying stuff. Back then I didn't need any prescription meds , and didn't know prices , but assumed the prices had to be pretty good.