Tipping and room service

Hoti4

We are going on the Explorer of the seas at christmas and we have a jnr suite. Anyway we brought the deluxe drink package n wanted to know can you get your specialty coffee in the morning for room service does it cost more and do you have to tip the person who brings it each day and is there a certain time i cant get my coffee at? I just want to make sure if i do i have the extra money for them. Tipping is very new for me. And ive never used room service. This will be the only time ill use it on the boat. Thought it would be nice to have first coffee on the balcony. Thanks heaps

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

Safe to say that beverages ordered from room service are not be included in the drink package and will carry a charge. If the 18% service charge that RCI adds to beverages is included on the room service chit, to me that would cover the tip. If not, handing over a dollar or two is totally at your discretion.

Edited by fishywood

Room service is NOT included in the tips they charge you. $2-5 depending on how much you order is the standard tip for room service delivery. Cash...have it ready...they won't linger!

Edited by cb at sea

We are going on the Explorer of the seas at christmas and we have a jnr suite. Anyway we brought the deluxe drink package n wanted to know can you get your specialty coffee in the morning for room service does it cost more and do you have to tip the person who brings it each day and is there a certain time i cant get my coffee at? I just want to make sure if i do i have the extra money for them. Tipping is very new for me. And ive never used room service. This will be the only time ill use it on the boat. Thought it would be nice to have first coffee on the balcony. Thanks heaps

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

Room service is NOT included in any package, nor is the stuff that is in the mini fridge.

All room service deliveries should be tipped. $1-5 depending on size of the order. A fee is automatically tacked on during late night( midnight to 530 am) and some items cost extra( the price will be clearly listed)

Sent from my iPad using Forums