Never had the drink package before

colesc15

So my wife and I purchased the deluxe drink package for our 9 night cruise in March. With 4 sea days and a day in Labadee, we aren't huge drinkers but I think it will be pretty easy to get our monies worth with basically 5 full days of it and we prefer mixed drinks/frozen drinks over beer. With that being said,

1) if we both order a drink and both also want a bottled water, will they do that all included?

2) is there a list somewhere of drinks that wouldn't be covered and we'd have to pay extra for because of the $12 limit? I know souvenir cups wouldn't be included but I thought I remember some frozen drinks/mixed drinks on the regular menu being more than $12

3) what's some awesome mixed drinks/other stuff to try since it'll be included and it'll be the time to try stuff out that people get at dinner/pool side??

So my wife and I purchased the deluxe drink package for our 9 night cruise in March. With 4 sea days and a day in Labadee, we aren't huge drinkers but I think it will be pretty easy to get our monies worth with basically 5 full days of it and we prefer mixed drinks/frozen drinks over beer. With that being said,

1) if we both order a drink and both also want a bottled water, will they do that all included?

The packages are technically one drink at a time. However, I've yet to find a bartender who wouldn't throw in the bottle of water at the same time.

2) is there a list somewhere of drinks that wouldn't be covered and we'd have to pay extra for because of the $12 limit? I know souvenir cups wouldn't be included but I thought I remember some frozen drinks/mixed drinks on the regular menu being more than $12

I don't believe there is a list - at least nothing official, maybe someone on these boards has compiled one. There is very little (besides wine) that isn't covered. You should be able to guess what isn't (Scotch that's older than you are) and the bartender will tell you in advance. Also, you can always ask.

3) what's some awesome mixed drinks/other stuff to try since it'll be included and it'll be the time to try stuff out that people get at dinner/pool side??

This is a question best answered by the bartender pouring the drinks. Seriously, ask the bartender for his best drink.

The packages are technically one drink at a time. However, I've yet to find a bartender who wouldn't throw in the bottle of water at the same time.

I don't believe there is a list - at least nothing official, maybe someone on these boards has compiled one. There is very little (besides wine) that isn't covered. You should be able to guess what isn't (Scotch that's older than you are) and the bartender will tell you in advance. Also, you can always ask.

This is a question best answered by the bartender pouring the drinks. Seriously, ask the bartender for his best drink.

Thank you! Everyone keep ideas coming! My wife isn't picky with wine so I'm sure she'll find something just fine 😎