Wine/Gin options on Ultimate Drinks Package

Would love to see the wine list

They have Hendricks in some of the cocktails yet don't offer it on the gin list which is strange [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have wine lists for the Oasis. I don't know if they are different on all the ships. There are soooo many of them. We just got off the Anthem and the wine list was different at any venue. Do you want to see the one's from the Oasis?

Very Comprehensive list of cocktails , perfect for enjoying during the sunny afternoons and will likely round off the evening with a few Gin and Tonics but thought I'd have been able to see somewhere which wines are available to enjoy by the glass on the drinks package and maybe get a few bottles for research purposes to sample while im still on land between now and then !

Having a few glasses with lunch is one of the things I'm looking forward to most !!

• 2 weeks later...
Very Comprehensive list of cocktails , perfect for enjoying during the sunny afternoons and will likely round off the evening with a few Gin and Tonics but thought I'd have been able to see somewhere which wines are available to enjoy by the glass on the drinks package and maybe get a few bottles for research purposes to sample while im still on land between now and then !

Having a few glasses with lunch is one of the things I'm looking forward to most !!

You sound like a girl after my own heart. Have you tried the white Bombay Sapphire Gin? Hendricks used to be my fav and my go to when I want to spluge but the Bombay Sapphire White Gin is cheaper than the other Bombay and IMHO much nicer.

Shame we are not on the same sailing next October.