Question about Reflection

Terre

We need to try this if they offer it. I'm always mixing what's left in my glass with a different wine. DH thinks that's sacrilegious but seems that I'm cool before it was even cool! Now I just have to prove it by taking him to a blending, lol.

There was a time I might have thought all this was sacrilegious, especially the red wine/white wine thing. But then I realized, my favorite microbrewery taproom makes mixed-beer drinks and some are pretty fantastic. Chocolate stout + raspberry wheat beer = dessert, WOW! Not to mention that many wines are blended already, much like whisky/bourbon if it isn't single barrel.

There was a time I might have thought all this was sacrilegious, especially the red wine/white wine thing. But then I realized, my favorite microbrewery taproom makes mixed-beer drinks and some are pretty fantastic. Chocolate stout + raspberry wheat beer = dessert, WOW! Not to mention that many wines are blended already, much like whisky/bourbon if it isn't single barrel.

I know, right??? And then there's the Corona Margarita! I mean....beer mixed with a margarita (it was pretty good, BTW)? I think we can do anything we want :)

We haven't been on a Celebrity ship in a long time. What are the times for early seating and late seating for dinner???

Sheila

They are now 5:45 and 8:15. I believe it used to be 6:00 and 8:30 as of our most recent previous sailing which was last December.

They are now 5:45 and 8:15. I believe it used to be 6:00 and 8:30 as of our most recent previous sailing which was last December.

I didn't know this. We embark on Saturday and have the early eating. When we purchased the cruise, it was 6:00, but that was back in January.