Status match after booking - should I be eligible for 5%?

tencruises

You should get 5% now, but look and see if you qualify for the 10% off (civil servant, etc...). I've gotten 10% off the cheapest price I could find both sailings. MSC is VERY liberal with the 10% off qualifications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info.

I have just got my status match back as a classic member. We have already booked with MSC UK website before I did the status match.

If I contact them am I entitled to 5% back off the full price of our cruise that we have already booked and if so will this be by on board credits or a refund to my bank?

Sorry to op for hijacking your thread. If you want me to remove this and start a new thread please let me know.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have just got my status match back as a classic member. We have already booked with MSC UK website before I did the status match.

If I contact them am I entitled to 5% back off the full price of our cruise that we have already booked and if so will this be by on board credits or a refund to my bank?

Sorry to op for hijacking your thread. If you want me to remove this and start a new thread please let me know.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I contacted MSC after booking and then doing my status match. They discounted the 5% off directly from my final payment due.

I have been on to MSC and they are refunding me the 5% back to my card that I paid with. [emoji106]

Although the 5% is only off the cabin and not the flights or any add on's.

Not a great amount but still worth doing.

Pays for the WiFi for the week [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does anyone know if this is still possible after booking through a travel agency?

Yes, it is. The agent would contact MSC with your Voyager Club number and then will give you the updated info with the discount