Live from the Reflection 11-5 to 11-12-2016

seadog67

Enjoying every post! Thank you!

Quick couple of questions if you don't mind ;) - do you know how much lunch is at the Lawn Club? Also, did they show any NFL games on Sunday, by chance?

Thanks again for taking us along - we sailed in a little over two weeks!

Seadog, thanks for bringing us along on your cruise. It's been a great distraction from reality!! We are going to be on the Reflection at the end of February with basically the same itinerary as you, except we dock in Ocho Rios in Jamaica. We've never done the Western Caribbean or an S class ship. We have an Alcove booked for a sea day. I would love to see a photo or two of the Alcoves if you don't mind.

Have a wonderful time for the next couple of days!

I will try and swing by an get a pic of it. Funny as I enter Oceanview for coffee I saw this sign just now

57c3fefb1340caadbf95648a57f274ea.jpg

And I did hear the waiter talking to another patron in lcg the other night telling him about the lunch burgers.

Check back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a great-looking burger! You mentioned Lawn Club is $45 pp for dinner. What is the lunch price?

Thanks again for your great review.

Quick question Seadog, has Reflection got the Gastrobar on it yet ?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2313929

Acccording to this thread (and other sources I have seen) there is no Gastrobar on Reflection. That's too bad because I was looking forward to checking it out. It sounds like that concept kind of fizzled after introduction and perhaps isn't getting rolled out to other ships.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2313929

Acccording to this thread (and other sources I have seen) there is no Gastrobar on Reflection. That's too bad because I was looking forward to checking it out. It sounds like that concept kind of fizzled after introduction and perhaps isn't getting rolled out to other ships.

We are back on the Equinox for the 3rd time next yr, and love the GastroBar! It has been hard to get a seat on each of our last 2 cruises. Wish Celebrity would put it on the Reflection as a stand alone bar.

Just spoke with the Executive Chef who asked how our breakfast was and he indicated they no longer have sushi at the buffet during dinner service as they now have Sushi on 5.

Thanks, they just found a way to charge for it now. Guess I will be skipping that.

We have complete 34 cruises and none yet with Celebrity. We do have this cruise booked as our next sailing in January. Your pictures have answered so many questions for me thank you for sharing! I`m really looking forward to trying Celebrity.

Good Afternoon Cruise Critics! We are back onboard and just had lunch out on The Porch.

I have lots of pics and impressions from Labadee as well as some answers for some of the questions I just saw. Will write up next.

ebc8acdf328f382d6395169d77c6f76b.jpg

Thanks for the updates that's a pity I had thought it was not on the ship but someone said last week it was being rolled out but looks like that was wrong thanks again for the updates.

Got to say disappointed it's not as sounds like a great concept and much better than Celler Masters a bar we just don't like but each to there own.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Forums mobile app

Enjoying every post! Thank you!

Quick couple of questions if you don't mind ;) - do you know how much lunch is at the Lawn Club? Also, did they show any NFL games on Sunday, by chance?

Thanks again for taking us along - we sailed in a little over two weeks!

Glad your enjoying and following along!

I just checked and was told it is $10 and is a Burger Bar type lunch. The Lawn Club Grill is only open on sea days.

The waiter also mumbled something about a few ala carte items as he was telling me about the Porch, so the base charge is $10 possibly with a few added cost items but not 100 % sure on the extras.

They did have nfl games on Sunday but they did not have commentary included on the few games I saw. Just the ref and game sounds. It was strange.