Springhill Suites FT. Lauderale

justhavingfun

Hello cruising out of Ft Lauderdale first time. Staying at Springhill Suites Ft. Lauderdale at Dania Beach. We get free 14 day parking and free shuttle to PE . It cost 10 dollars per person for return trip to hotel . Has anyone use this hotel and the return shuttle service ? Is this a nice hotel ? Trying to decide if I should use shuttle service or catch cab back to hotel . Cab should be about 25 to 30 dollars I believe. We are driving down to Florida. Any good seafood restaurant you know of. Thank you for responding.

I have not been to this specific location but Springhill is usually my top choice for quick overnights during travel. I've found they always have rooms that accommodate my family of five, they are of better quality than some of the other hotel chains but they are still priced reasonably. In fact we already have this hotel booked for our cruise in April.

I have used their shuttle service to and from various airports and have never had any issues. Not sure if that helps.

Stayed several times and really like the place. Great staff, good free breakfast and shuttles (never used the one from the pier nor back to the airport). Nice rooms. Will stay there again.

Only negative is lack of close by good dining options (just fast food).

Kmart across the main street is good for last minute items, including a limited wine selection. Use can use BJ's warehouse club for free to buy wine only.

Hello cruising out of Ft Lauderdale first time. Staying at Springhill Suites Ft. Lauderdale at Dania Beach. We get free 14 day parking and free shuttle to PE . It cost 10 dollars per person for return trip to hotel . Has anyone use this hotel and the return shuttle service ? Is this a nice hotel ? Trying to decide if I should use shuttle service or catch cab back to hotel . Cab should be about 25 to 30 dollars I believe. We are driving down to Florida. Any good seafood restaurant you know of. Thank you for responding.

We've stayed there about 5 times, and would not hesitate to stay there again.

• 3 weeks later...

We have stayed there 2x pre cruise. We utilized shuttle to port both times. It was really easy. I think it's easier and cheaper to take a taxi back to hotel depending on the size of your party.

Breakfast isn't bad. The only drawback is limited dining. You have to cross busy highway to get to plaza. We walked to end of plaza and ate at a diner the first time.

Enjoy! Just booked our precruise hotel tonight. Went with Cambria as it was a great deal.