Where is MicCanberra ?

NSWP

I wasn't aware of this thread but went through the rollcalls I am involved in and also a subscribed thread. Once I had done that I discovered this thread and lo and behold I am back once more.

Yes you are [emoji3]

It was getting a bit quiet around here, especially now uncle les is in the US!

I need a vacation to prepare for my upcoming vacation lol Australia is sounding good about now...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Rest easy, I am back now Uncle Les, thanks for your concern.:D

So lovely that you all missed me, we had a lovely time in Vietnam and Cambodia, which was very busy so the little Golden cruise was great for a recovery.:D

Welcome back Mic, missed ya!

Save

I think I saw him but cannot verify as he was not wearing the names badges.:p

Funny isn't it.. don't know him /them from a bar of soap..but sure I would much rather meet and have a drink with ...........the bar of soap. :D

Edited by gbenjo

Funny isn't it.. don't know him /them from a bar of soap... but sure I would much rather meet and have a drink with ...........the bar of soap. :D

Hmm is that a case of soap on a rope over the rope a dope option? :p

Didn't know you were gone missing MicC, so welcome back I guess. :eek:

Cheers r

:cool:

Mrs & Mrs thanks for the interesting and entertaining read. Definitely wont be doing one of those repo cruises. As a newbie I take on board all the help i can get... :)

Jayde, everyones cruise experience is different, please don't let some of our negativity, impose on you, one has to experience it for themselves, this was a good cruise, and remember we got this at bargain basement price.:)Also after meeting with a few princess reps, they have defiantly come to the party.

Edited by mrs and mrs

Jayde, everyones cruise experience is different, please don't let some of our negativity, impose on you, one has to experience it for themselves, this was a good cruise, and remember we got this at bargain basement price.:)Also after meeting with a few princess reps, they have defiantly come to the party.

Thanks for your message. I will definitely still consider all options especially if they are cheap hehehe. I'm looking for a cheap cruise, preferably a sampler to take my mum on next year. I will keep on reading everyone's reviews and get more info. I can't wait till 2018 till the cruise Great Barrier Reef cruise that we have booked on the Solstice :)

Save

Thanks for your message. I will definitely still consider all options especially if they are cheap hehehe. I'm looking for a cheap cruise, preferably a sampler to take my mum on next year. I will keep on reading everyone's reviews and get more info. I can't wait till 2018 till the cruise Great Barrier Reef cruise that we have booked on the Solstice :)

Save

For sure babe, wish we had an opportunity to take our mums, alas that has gone, but we can and are planning on taking our sons, that will be an eye-opener, I'm sure they will be interested to meet all sorts of people.;);)