UBP and Johnny Walker Blue

NH Cruisers

This may be of interest to some.

"Johnny Walker Blue" shots are a $5.84 up charge while at sea, using the UBP (and $19.95 with out gratuity and with out the package). $4.99 + $0.85 gratuity. Well worth the price, a shot of this at our local bars in Portsmouth, NH is in the $35-$40 range with no TIP.

Jon

Edited by NH Cruisers

"Johnny Walker Blue" shots are a $5.84 up charge while at sea, using the UBP (and $19.95 with out gratuity and with out the package). $4.99 + $0.85 gratuity. Well worth the price, a shot of this at our local bars in Portsmouth, NH is in the $35-$40 range with no TIP.

Jon

Yes! It is one of my favorite perks of the UBP. I love JWB and love getting a shot for $5 (Although it used to be only $3) I will still jump at it.

Jon

I tried this out in the Haven on Getaway in January this year. My first Johnnie Walker Blue and the best ~$6 I've ever spent. Planning on doing the same with the Remy Martin XO cognac on the Epic in January. :) Absolutely worth it.