Internet Credit with Explore4

IndyDenise

Does anyone know how this works?

We have a $200 credit for internet. Do I pick a package and then the $200 comes off the final bill? Or do I have just buy individual minutes at the higher rate?

Also, does anyone know if I buy a HAL excursion precruise and it gets cancelled after the cutoff date does it still count as onboard spending?

I know it becomes OBC but will it still count towards my mariner status with the one point for $300 spent.

I'm just curious, I guess since I've prebooked almost $1000 in excursions .. that's 3 points.. and the reason why ( among others) that I booked through HAL. If they cancel them I would have been better off to book independent.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If HAL cancels an excursion (which does not happen often), and you don't purchase another as a substitute, then HAL will refund your money to you.

Since you haven't spent the money, there's no Mariner Day credit due you in that case. Mariner Day credits are based on the amount of money you spend for that booking.

My Internet credits have always shown as an on board credit after I paid for a package of at least that amount.