P&O at Easter

cruisingfan89

Hi all

We're interested in a cruise on P&O Azura that leaves Southampton (to Guernsey, France & Spain) on Easter Sunday. We're experienced cruisers but new to P&O. Obviously, schools are off at Easter so would expect more children than off season, but wondering if anyone has experience of cruising with P&O at this time and if P&O attract a lot of children?

We cruised Fjords at end of August with RC and there were quite a lot of children (but probably less than a warm weather cruise) but it was fine - contrary to some reviews that suggested the ship was overrun with badly behaved children! Also, cruised with Princess (to Scandinavia) at half term, and again more children than normal but fine.

Many thanks

Hi all

We're interested in a cruise on P&O Azura that leaves Southampton (to Guernsey, France & Spain) on Easter Sunday. We're experienced cruisers but new to P&O. Obviously, schools are off at Easter so would expect more children than off season, but wondering if anyone has experience of cruising with P&O at this time and if P&O attract a lot of children?

We cruised Fjords at end of August with RC and there were quite a lot of children (but probably less than a warm weather cruise) but it was fine - contrary to some reviews that suggested the ship was overrun with badly behaved children! Also, cruised with Princess (to Scandinavia) at half term, and again more children than normal but fine.

Many thanks

We used to cruise with P&O every Easter and yes there were more children than usual but the Kids Clubs are amazing and keep the children happy and well occupied. I used to work in a school and much as I loved working with children I did enjoy a break on holiday :)

We went in the Easter holidays this year, not intentionally I might add. Apparently there were 400 children on board and I must say they hid them very well;). Obviously we noticed more children around but their behaviour was excellent.

I did this cruise last Easter on Azura, the first of 2 back to backs. The weather wasn't brilliant and yes there were lots of families onboard. The children tended to be older, were all well looked after in the kids clubs, and they were well behaved. Not like a few of the older passengers on the Greek islands cruise which followed!