Whats your favorite bar on the Glory

ohioblue52

Both the Alchemy and the Atrium. We did the Atrium while waiting to go in to dinner and the music, as you go in right behind it for YTD. And we did the Alchemy for pre-dinner & post-dinner fun!

Edited by patrice1

Alchemy Bar.

It is primarily a martini bar but try some of the drinks and you will not be disappointed.

It is not a Sports Bar but a great place to meet people and interact with the mixologists.

Remember: The drinks are strong so you don't want to sample too many drinks. Then again, maybe you do. ;)

Have fun,

Mike

My drink preference is pretty simple, bourbon on ice, scotch neat.

As fancy as I usually get is gin and tonic with a slice of lime.

I love meeting new people on cruises, am not too much of a sports fan, though I do like football, but don't have much time to watch until the weather turns cold for the duration of the winter.

I will be looking forward to the superbowl while onboard. This will be the third time we've cruised during the superbowl, and for me it is a GREAT way to watch it. No getting up to get your own drink, and missing something. Plenty of snacks that you don't have to fix yourself, and plenty of people to watch with.

The Redfrog Rum bar and BlueIguana don't get any love? We're leaving on the Glory Saturday and I was pretty excited to check these out.

These are ok. They are basically the pool bars in the middle of the pool deck. There is a bar Lido Aft near the adult pool that I found almost never busy, plenty of seating, and a relaxed vibe with outdoor and ocean views. Plus stairs right behind it to head up a deck if you want to be more outside. I probably got most of my drinks there.

When my husband and I wanted to find our son we knew we only had to walk past the alchemy bar. We all 3 liked to sit down for a pre-dinner drink at the atrium bar and then order drinks to go to carry into the dining room. The Rum bar was our favorite if we were on deck and then liked to end with a nightcap at the quiet uncrowded lido aft bar before bed.

• 2 weeks later...
Is Feb. 5th still football season :rolleyes::D

Unfortunately, that is SuperBowl Sunday. We sailed on Super Bowl day on a previous cruise. A whole bunch of drunken sailors. I am not sure why, but seems like everyone needs to drink more if their team in playing. It was crazy. Big screens were set up everywhere in all the public places on the ship.

YOu couldn't get away from it. I hope our next cruise will be a bit calmer.

LOL