December dive in movies

landonsnanny

Here are the movies we will be showing for the month of December on the 14 ships that have Dive In Movie Big Screens.

Deepwater Horizon

Jason Bourne

Miss Peregrine's Home for the Peculiar Children

Suicide Squad

Central Intelligence

Ghostbusters

The Light Between the Oceans

Me Before You

The Martian

Star Trek Beyond

Finding Dory

The Secret Life of Pets

Avengers The Age of Ultron

Captain America: Civil War

Bad Moms

The Legend of Tarzan

Spectre

Lights Out

How the Gringe Stole Christmas

Elf

Blue Card Heald

Is popcorn included with the dive in movies?

Last time I checked, it was still included.

I was kinda hoping for a few more holiday movies. I guess I will have to bring some of my own.

Out of that list only looking forward to is Deepwater Horizon. The rest I have seen, own, or don't care to see. But it all depends on what's going on the ship. I could watch a couple of those again.

Is it correct to assume that with so many on this list, a week long cruise will actually only show 4 or 5 of these maybe?

My guess is that out of the 20 movies - Half would be shown on the Dive-In Theater Screen and the other half would be shown on their movie channel on the cabin TVs.

I know they normally do 2 and sometimes 3 movies on the Dive-In and then 2-3 movies per day on their movie channel. I would guess that you would be able to view each of these at least once on a week long cruise. Unless things have changed since my last cruise, the shipboard TV don't show the same movies for the day as the Dive-In.

Is popcorn included with the dive in movies?

Popcorn is included, but its airpopped with no salt. Bring some of those popcorn seasonings with you to make it edible, lol.

The stuff tastes like cardboard and if you're real lucky, it will be burnt cardboard [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

They don't have it on the Miracle. These are the ships that the Dive In movies are available:

Carnival Breeze

Carnival Conquest

Carnival Dream

Carnival Freedom

Carnival Glory

Carnival Liberty

Carnival Magic

Carnival Pride

Carnival Splendor

Carnival Sunshine

Carnival Triumph

Carnival Valor

Carnival Victory

Carnival Vista

On the Carnival Site, if you goto Explore and Onboard activities, you can see what all Carnival offers. Click on the activity that interests you and then you can click on What Ship is this found on.

Last time I checked, it was still included.

I was kinda hoping for a few more holiday movies. I guess I will have to bring some of my own.

Out of that list only looking forward to is Deepwater Horizon. The rest I have seen, own, or don't care to see. But it all depends on what's going on the ship. I could watch a couple of those again.

It is unlike on RCCL Oasis where they charge you 3.50 for a tiny bag....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It is unlike on RCCL Oasis where they charge you 3.50 for a tiny bag....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

LOL...They charge on DCL too and it doesn't taste as fresh.

glad to see Jason Bourne on that list, I hope it's playing on the Vista next month...like that they have a Christmas movie too.....one of my favorite things to do on Carnival is night time movie on the pool deck.

Popcorn is included, but its airpopped with no salt. Bring some of those popcorn seasonings with you to make it edible, lol.

The stuff tastes like cardboard and if you're real lucky, it will be burnt cardboard [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I thought their popcorn tasted good imo.

Is it correct to assume that with so many on this list, a week long cruise will actually only show 4 or 5 of these maybe?

We are just off the Magic, there were generally two movies each night with some kind of 'theme'. First night, Comedy - Central Intelligence @7:30, Daddy's Home at 10.

2nd night - Date Night, Me Before you at 7:30, The Intern at 10.

3rd night - Action & Adventure - Batman v Superman at 7.

4th night - Drama - The Martian @ 7:30, Star Trek Beyond at 10, at Midnight they showed Deadpool.

5th was Blockbuster Night - Finding Dory @ 7:30, Captain America: Civel War at 10.

6th night was Marvel Manie with Age of Ultron @ 7, X-Men: Apocalypse @ 9:30.

7th was Action @ Adventure with Independence Day: Ressurgence @ 7. The final night was Family Movie Time with The Jungle Boo @ 7 and Zootopia at 9

The popcorn was free and salt was available, but it was just OK.