Benefit of using a HAL PCC

RGBFamily

I used my PCC to book a 24 day Med. cruise, she was able to open a neptune suite that was not available online--it was blocked off as available to the two 12-day cruises that make up our 24-day "Adventure". I really appreciated her help. She also was very upfront about the best prices and has contacted me again for airfare, etc. I would use her again.

I used my PCC to book a 24 day Med. cruise, she was able to open a neptune suite that was not available online--it was blocked off as available to the two 12-day cruises that make up our 24-day "Adventure". I really appreciated her help. She also was very upfront about the best prices and has contacted me again for airfare, etc. I would use her again.

that is called "taking a cabin out of inventory" I believe. Good TA's do that too. I have done it done several times including for my upcoming cruise. :D

I've had pretty good experiences with PCCs but have had problems getting a prompt phone call back. Waiting a day for a return call can be frustrating. I now get much better service and pricing with a travel agency and have booked my past 3 cruises with them.

I've had pretty good experiences with PCCs but have had problems getting a prompt phone call back. Waiting a day for a return call can be frustrating. I now get much better service and pricing with a travel agency and have booked my past 3 cruises with them.

Unfortunately. I have not figured out how to post a link from Windows 10. The article reports that an increasing number of travelers use TA's for time saving and service. Could I do everything my TA does? Some, but not all, especially when it comes to dealing with cruise line bureaucracies.

Unfortunately. I have not figured out how to post a link from Windows 10. The article reports that an increasing number of travelers use TA's for time saving and service. Could I do everything my TA does? Some, but not all, especially when it comes to dealing with cruise line bureaucracies.

Posting a link from windows 10 is easy.

Open the page you want to post.

Copy the address bar by right clicking on that bar.

Open cruise critic thread.

Click on Post Reply.

Right click where you want to post the link.

Posting a link from windows 10 is easy.

Open the page you want to post.

Copy the address bar by right clicking on that bar.

Open cruise critic thread.

Click on Post Reply.

Right click where you want to post the link.

Learn something new every day!