Waterslide rules Norwegian Breakaway

Are shirts allowed on all of the waterslides on the Breakway? My son has a skin condition, and needs to wear a shirt. Thank you for your responses. :confused:

I'm not sure about the 2 slides that have the floor drop out, but the other 3 he should be good.

I believe shirts ok but NO NO NO Jewelry ! (I am sure he wont be wearing that but for others ;) ) Also if he or anyone is thinking about the climbing wall , no bathing suits, no skirts even with shorts underneath and you have to have closed toe shoes (sneakers)

I believe shirts ok but NO NO NO Jewelry ! (I am sure he wont be wearing that but for others ;) ) Also if he or anyone is thinking about the climbing wall , no bathing suits, no skirts even with shorts underneath and you have to have closed toe shoes (sneakers)

Very good advice.

Our daughter wasn't allowed to do the ropes course once because she wasn't wearing shorts. She only had on a cover up over her bathing suit. But they did allow her on with skorts.

Shirts are o.k. on all BA slides. The only downside, as our DD experienced, is the shirt can be a drag on the drop slides and you could get stuck in the section that has an escape door. From then on she used one of the little back boards they had at the time and that worked fine.

ETA - there is a 100 lb min weight on the drop slides as well.

Edited by dexddd