Dinner seating time change?

mnovak61

I just noticed on my cruise planner that is says we have traditional dining with an 8:30pm seating time. I would like this changed to the early seating time and was wondering if this is something I can contact guest services about or does it have to go through the travel agent?

I just noticed on my cruise planner that is says we have traditional dining with an 8:30pm seating time. I would like this changed to the early seating time and was wondering if this is something I can contact guest services about or does it have to go through the travel agent?

If you booked with an agent, and you want to change it pre-cruise, then the agent must make the change for you.

I would not wait until I am onboard. Try to get your TA to get this changed now.

We had a couple on one of our cruises that wanted early dining. They were put with our table for late dining. He had an acid reflux problem and could not eat that late. There were no additional seats and early dining and they could not/did not change them. They tried it with our table a couple of times but the husband had issues.

They had to use the WJ on that cruise. . . . and before you say it was the company that drove them away [LOL] they came back twice to sit with all of us and have tea.

. . . so do not wait until the cruise to solve the problem.

Do try to solve it now, and double check it when you check in at the port.

Our cruise docs said we were early dining, but when we checked in at the port, we were given Any Time Dining. I didn't notice until later and the maitre 'd wasn't willing to or couldn't change it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums