On Board Booking Perks Currently

happy 2 b cruising

when we booked onboard the summit in august we received a A1 stateroom for a A2 price plus obc of 300.00 plus an additional 150.00 and free gratuities.

about 2 months later there was a price drop of 494.00 and still kept all the above.

later

ezemoney

when we booked onboard the summit in august we received a A1 stateroom for a A2 price plus obc of 300.00 plus an additional 150.00 and free gratuities.

about 2 months later there was a price drop of 494.00 and still kept all the above.

later

ezemoney

A1 for A2 price is a standard captain's club offer...nothing to do with on-board booking.

OBC $300 and/or gratuities is part of the regular "good" offerings....I assume they were offering "better" for the price of "good"...2 perks on your cruise...but to anyone, not just to those who booked on-board.

My guess is that your benefit from booking on-board was the extra $150 OBC.

I've found all the different onboard offers a bit confusing to be honest!

We took the offer for the 2018-2019 season, deposited 200 USD for that one and now we're awaiting the 2018-2019 release next month! And really curious what extra benefits we will get.. :)

That is an understatement. I also find the on board offers very confusing and constantly changing. The BBB pricing has added an extra element of confusion.

Even the paperwork that I received for the upcoming New Release on board booking did not list the "deal" or perks. When I asked about it she told me it was reflected on my on board record. I kept a copy of the offer Just in case. I have never had a problem in the past. I have three cruises that I am going to book as soon as they are released. One is a Transpacific, so I only purchased two of the special on board offers. I will use one of my old Open Passages for the Transpacific one.

Since Celebrity has eliminated the Open Passages I am wondering if I will be able to use all of them. (Using the on board ones which are more generous). I understand the older Open Passages are not refundable.