Are the party packages worth it?

cruiselover1002

Hi everyone! I was wondering if any of y'all have ordered any of the party packages for the cabins before? I'm thinking of ordering one for my parents, but still not sure if its worth it. So if you ordered it before, do you think its worth? And does anyone have any pictures, so I can see how they decorate it?

Hi everyone! I was wondering if any of y'all have ordered any of the party packages for the cabins before? I'm thinking of ordering one for my parents, but still not sure if its worth it. So if you ordered it before, do you think its worth? And does anyone have any pictures, so I can see how they decorate it?

I ordered a happy anniversary party package before and they installed a banner with baloons. it also included a cake along with plates and cutlery.. The cabin was nicely decorated.

Sorry but I don't have pictures. The information provided on the NCL Web site is pretty accurate.

It is a quick, easy way to setup a celebration. Recommend if you want a surprise party. Every steward will set it up slightly differently, but you can see what comes with the package on the web site.

BD_1.jpg

BD_2.jpg

Edited by BirdTravels

It really is the thought that Counts......

26861769340_5ecac5fbde_b.jpg

You really need to decide if a paper banner, a few balloons, and a small cake will convey your feelings.

For the price of the package. The value is in how it is received. Not what you physically get.

We did the bonvoyage since it was the kids' first cruise and they loved it. It was fun seeing all the decorations and having the cake while we were unpacking.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

thanks for the positive review. i'm taking my friend and her 8 yr old twins and this would probably be 'one cool thing' they would remember.

It is a very nice gesture, you should go for it. We did one for my dad last year when we traveled, the 1st day of our trip was a milestone birthday for him and everything was set up on embarkation day as we opened the door. We kept up the decorations for the entire cruise and the cake was tasty. The price isn't so bad. Even if you were on the cruise and you were trying to 'replicate' what they did with balloons, signs and a cake the cost would be pretty close if not the same. I think its a nice surprise.