Platinum boarding regal in ft lauderdale

TaylorMace

This is our first time being platinum and I have a few questions about boarding.

Is there a separate line for platinum? Is it easy to spot? How much faster is the boarding process?

What is the earliest you would arrive? What time would you guess we would board?

Could our friends come with us if they are a lower level?

Thanks in advance for the help!

We are new platinum also. We were told in October that is we share a room with someone on a lower level they can go with us but not if they are in a different room. Don't know if that's true or not. Help us out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preferred (Platinum/Elite) boarding can be pretty slick.

In Port Everglades, you'll be boarding at Terminal #2.

When you arrive at the terminal, the lines into the terminal are split - with your preferred boarding on the right.

You would need to get to the terminal at 9-9:30 to be among the first.

If you get to the terminal by 10:30am, you may see the front of the lines up ahead of you.

After 10:30 you will likely just see longer lines of many people ahead of you.

Fellow passengers waiting in line are not shy about telling you where the back of your respective line is.

As for other members of your party -

When my cabin mate was of lesser Captains Circle status, YES they were allowed to join me in my Elite boarding privileged.

If your fellow passengers have seperate cabins, they are obliged to board in the appropriate group.

when my sisters family joined us - they were not allowed to 'ride along' with us in the preferred line, as it should be.

Based on

This is our first time being platinum and I have a few questions about boarding.

Is there a separate line for platinum? Is it easy to spot? How much faster is the boarding process?

What is the earliest you would arrive? What time would you guess we would board?

Could our friends come with us if they are a lower level?

Thanks in advance for the help!

There are 2 lines outside of the terminal, preferred and first time. The preferred will be platinum, Elite, Suites and BVE. At terminal 2, that line is on the right.

Once inside, BVE guests will be kept together. Elite and Suites will go to another room.

Weddings board first, followed by BVE and then Elite and suite guest. Platinum guests will go next.

Getting to the port early will put you in front of the preferred line, however BVE, Elite and Suites will still actually board the ship prior to you.

There are Platinum/preferred lines to check in once inside but there have been times when the regular lines can be shorter!

Unfortunately, only people in your cabin can tag along with you if they are not Platinum. If they are your under 18 children in another cabin, they can also come along with you. Friends or family in another cabin that are not Platinum will have to stay in the other line and board with their group.

Have had others in our party, not in the same cabin and on their first cruise, board with us through the Preferred boarding lind WITH the permission of the staff at the pier. All we did was ask.

Yes it is not supposed to be allowed but we thought it can not hurt to ask.

Sorry if some do not like it.

It is sometimes the discretion of the staff at the boarding entrance to allow, or not, friends tagging along with priority boarding passengers, especially if there are hundreds in the waiting area. It is different from the lines at check-in where they are more lax.

Sent from my iPad using Forums