Pre/Live Review- 11/27/16- 12 Night Anthem of the Seas (Star Class)

shamona2ad

Surprise delivered to our room from our Royal Genie Mimmi

966be6ffe52b35fef94922e50c794aea.jpg

[/url]

I am enjoying your review, but what is that? And what are those little beads? And congratulations on your retirement! You both look too young to be retired. :D:):D

Edited by Coralc

• 3 months later...

Hi Andria! We were on the same cruise with you, in the Royal Family Suite (Sky Class) for the cabin crawl. I had to go back and read your review again as we are considering the Grand Loft Suite for a quick 5 night Bermuda cruise in September. I had a couple quick questions if you please...

Are you able to request specific alcohol be in your room i.e. we drink vodka tonics, will they just leave a bottle of vodka there for us to pour our own at our leisure?

Did you do the bumper cars while on board? Did you have to wait in line or did Mimmi arrange?

Can you think of anything that was NOT included food/drink wise? Was the wine pairing included at Chef's Table?

Were you able to do iFly more than once without charge?

Thank you in advance for your help. It was a pleasure meeting you while on board Anthem!

Lisa

• 2 weeks later...

i know 12 nites is not a comparison to 7 but can you please comment on the crowds the week after thanksgiving. do you think more crowded /kids with the holiday

i'm considering moving my december 14 cruise to nov 25 but its more money for 1 less day so trying to think of all the pros and cons

What a nice review! Thank you for sharing your experience in such detail and providing so many great pictures! I enjoyed seeing them all. Wish I could view the videos! I'm so glad you had such a great experience! What was your favorite thing to eat?

Also, your dog is ADORABLE! :)

Lisa N.

i'm considering moving my december 14 cruise to nov 25 but its more money for 1 less day so trying to think of all the pros and cons

There's your clue; it's more in demand hence you will have a bigger crowd.