They Swapped Ships on US...

Kudos2Fly

Not that it is hardly a big deal to us. Although it would be my first time on Liberty. We even still have the same room number..

I'm sure this has happen before. But I haven't ever had them change ships on us after booking.

Now I have to see what is different from Valor to Liberty. Sailed Valor twice but never been on Liberty. I'm guessing there is not much difference in the ships..

But not I need to do reseach on the ship... LOL :D

This happened to me. Last year(4/5/15), we booked an 8 day cruise aboard the Carnival Breeze for August 13-21,2016. June 2015, Carnival did the "dancing of the ships" and we were moved to the Carnival Splendor. Luckily, I had the same room number on the Splendor as I did on the Breeze. However, we still had a great cruise and the Splendor has a special place in my heart. I've sailed on the Liberty for my first cruise ever and the Valor is the twin sister to the Conquest class of ships. At least both of the ships has the 2.0 upgrades; the Splendor had none but like I said, we had a great cruise and you will too!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We've been on both Valor (May 2013) and Liberty, twice (April 2014 and September 2015). They are both Conquest Class ships, along with Conquest, Glory, and Freedom. All Conquest ships have the same layout and the only real differences are will be their decor. From my understanding, Valor has a few cabins with a different set up, but I'm really not familiar with that or what those differences are. Both Liberty and Valor have the 2.0 upgrades, so both have the Guy's Burgers, Blue Iguana Cantina, Red Frog Rum Bar and Blue Iguana Tequila Bar (both bars are by the main pool, on opposite sides). Both have serenity and also an adult only pool/hot tubs at the back.

With the decor...it's all personal taste, but we think Liberty has the edge over Valor on that. I've done reviews of both ships and those are in my signature. There are lots of interior pictures, of both ships, included. Just wait until you board Liberty and walk into her beautiful atrium/lobby area. :)

This cruise is with the Grandkids and only a 3 day. As long as they don't "down grade" us to a Fantasy class ship I'm sure it will be fine. Always looking to go on "NEW" ships.

Just never had them switch ships on us. LOL. Went on the other day and I couldn't pull up my booking. I'm guessing this was the reason why. Thought then it was an website problem.

Not that it is hardly a big deal to us. Although it would be my first time on Liberty. We even still have the same room number..

I'm sure this has happen before. But I haven't ever had them change ships on us after booking.

Now I have to see what is different from Valor to Liberty. Sailed Valor twice but never been on Liberty. I'm guessing there is not much difference in the ships..

But not I need to do reseach on the ship... LOL :D

They are very much a like.

And if they can't put you in your same cabin or deck, they are not allowing you to cancel without penalty.

Well we wouldn't cancel since this cruise is for the grandkids 7 & 9. Had to work around school schedules and vacation time. For them it's there first cruise. So would not make any difference to them.

But for us I'm getting a bit tired of the Fantasy class. LOL So I'm glad its the Liberty. Should be a great ship.