Dawn - Live 11/27

TheDougOut

Doug: I have been following your posts for over a week. I have enjoyed all of the pictures of the ship, the food, the ports, etc. I especially liked the pictures of the various parts of the ship, the hallway, the public areas. Too many posts will show only their room and the balcony, but not of the everyday things that a person might see while walking around. Thank you.

I have one question; With all of the late night and early morning things that you have documented, will you take time off after the cruise to catch up on your sleep?

Admitted stalker. Booked Maya Chan for our Dawn cruise in February. It was weird, they asked if I wanted the "Friends of Doug" discount...;)

Lucky you.. I mention Doug and Sue and they come back and say they're overbooked and I can't go.

I have one question; With all of the late night and early morning things that you have documented, will you take time off after the cruise to catch up on your sleep?

I've actually managed to behave for most of the week. The morning at Gumbalimba was questionable, but I felt great after my monkey therapy (serious).

Walking off the Escape in February, I was zombie-like for 2-3 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sue and I are debating if the music being played overhead is the last song that the deck band played in the movie Titanic.

Edit: Sue then goes on to tell me that there will be no room on her floating plank for me.

She'll fall asleep and you can sneak on her plank.

You have to go to Quest.

Sue will be asleep by then, you would be wandering the ship anyway. Go to Quest, and find you a group of ladies who are going to compete, and see if they will let you be on their team. It will be a fun time, and they will do all of the heavy lifting and you can just enjoy yourself.

What happens at Quest stays at Quest. So, you can't even tell us about it anyway.

Lovin your live review! I would love to do a live review but my husband would throw me and all my gadgets overboard!!

I'm booked on the dawn for New Years (9 nights) and after seeing and obsessing over your cabin I'm kinda bummed about my tiny inside cabin. It was either that or nothing as it was my Christmas gift from the hubs!

Thank you for taking so much time to do this it was a great, fun read! Enjoy the rest of your vacay!!