Host Laura...

Perky1

Hi Laura.. our roll call Silhouette Apr 02/16 doesn't seem to be updating. I have gone on last night and again this morning and saw that new people had posted. The only way I can see what they said is to go into their profile and click on their posts. Is there a problem?

Click on the red triangle in the upper right hand corner of any post... That will provide you with a dialogue box that will allow you to directly report the issue to the moderator who oversee the Roll Calls threads for your ship [and perhaps, for all Celebrity ships]...

The moderators for this general [non-sailing specific] Celebrity forum are Host Walt and Host Anne... Laura is Senior Manager of the entire Cruise Critic community; to the best of my knowledge, she does not serve in a moderator's role [i would be surprised if she were to see your post]...

Edited by Xport

Click on the red triangle in the upper right hand corner of any post... That will provide you with a dialogue box that will allow you to directly report the issue to the moderator who oversee the Roll Calls threads for your ship [and perhaps, for all Celebrity ships]...

The moderators for this general [non-sailing specific] Celebrity forum are Host Walt and Host Anne... Laura is Senior Manager of the entire Cruise Critic community; to the best of my knowledge, she does not serve in a moderator's role [i would be surprised if she were to see your post]...

Also, in the bottom right of the main Celebrity page are email links to the moderators...Probably the same on most main pages.

Perky ~ thanks for letting me know it was back to normal. I'll let Laura know. As mentioned here, the quickest way to get something taken care of it to send Host Walt or I an email (our emails are at the bottom of the main Celebrity board page) and we'll check things out as quickly as we can.

Had a great cruise on Silhouette. Went much too fast. More to come when I get a few moments!