Deluxe Beverage Package and VOOM

LSGator

I just took advantage of this deal for my upcoming Oasis cruise. I've never bought the internet package before. How does it work? Would I be able to log on from my phone and my iPad? Thanks.

Yes, the internet works on phones and tablets. You just connect to the wireless which should bring up a web page you use to login.

I just took advantage of this deal for my upcoming Oasis cruise. I've never bought the internet package before. How does it work? Would I be able to log on from my phone and my iPad? Thanks.
I assume this package is for one device (at a time), but you should be able to use for both, just not simultaneously.

Not a dead deal for my cruise. I logged in and although the "Black Friday/Cyber Monday" sale is over, ALL the prices and offers (including the new beverage pkg/voom combo) are the same as they were yesterday.

Did they let you buy it? It was showing up this morning, but it wouldn't let me buy it. I called and was told it was an error, that it was over and just still on the site. I talked to 3 diff people and all said it was impossible to buy it today.

• 1 month later...

Is the deluxe beverage package worth it? Plus there is 18% added to the $48 making cost $56.64 per person per day?

How much are drinks and beers typically? Is there a price list and/or list of brands somewhere? I do like strawberry daiquiri's, bloody mary's, vodka cranberry soda's. Hubby likes good IPA beers....are there any "good" beers or just your typical bud, budlight, etc.

Is the deluxe beverage package worth it? Plus there is 18% added to the $48 making cost $56.64 per person per day?...

Tell us what you will drink on average every day and we can tell you if it's "worth it".

How much are drinks and beers typically? Is there a price list and/or list of brands somewhere? I do like strawberry daiquiri's, bloody mary's, vodka cranberry soda's. Hubby likes good IPA beers....are there any "good" beers or just your typical bud, budlight, etc.

If you are on the Voyager class and up, they usually have some good beers at the pub. Unfortunately outside of that, there aren't too many options outside of the regulars. I'm an IPA drinker myself, and sometimes they have Red Hook or Goose Island. Usually also find Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

Beers usually run about $6.

Edited by DeadPhish